[Resolved] CouponCabin / account status
i am new to coupon cabin and have signed up for an account; however they closed my account without informing me why until i attempted to log in. this is their reason for closing my account 'Our security system has identified your account as having a substantial and highly unusual number of returned or reversed orders in the short period of time that you have had an account with CouponCabin.'
what happened was that I buying gift cards from cardcash.com and cardcash.com processed my orders but then keep on cancelling because of a technical gitch in their system. I contacted cardcash.com to resolve the issue which they did. now I can buy gift cards from cardcash.com but coupon cabin closed my account because of the numerous 'reversed orders' which is not my fault. i want my account to be reopened as i did nothing wrong.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CouponCabin Customer Care's Response, Nov 01, 2018
Unfortunately, we are no longer able to offer you membership in our cash back program. Please know that we're sincerely bummed that this is the case, but CouponCabin has some amazing coupons and promo codes that we invite you to continue to use.
More CouponCabin Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Couponcabin.com - avoid like a plague 
- Couponcabin.com - scamming company and fake coupons 
- CouponCabin - cancel account right before cash back release date/customer service unreachable 
- CouponCabin - account deactivated 
- CouponCabin - coupon cabin bait and switch scam 
- CouponCabin - account terminated without explanation
- [Resolved] Couponcabin.com - coupon did not work as guaranteed
- CouponCabin - cash back
- CouponCabin - closed account with unanswered questions 
- [Resolved] CouponCabin - things could have been handled differently