County Motorsports / out of business

1 727 Clovis Ave., Ste 103Cloves, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 559-862-4507

The Clovis Police Department drove by this address for me and said that the place is empty and that there is a sign on the door stating they are out of business due to poor economy. They took our money on June 30, 2009 and we have never received anything from them, including the 3 quads we ordered or an email or phone call from them! They new they were going out of business yet they still took our money! There website is still up and running but not sure if you can actually order from them. Please please do not put anything for this company on your CC. <br />
Jesse Gonzales is a crook, he had to know he was closing his doors yet still takes money with out the possibility of shipping our quads to us! He had to know! <br />
K Silver

Comments

• Ur
      17th of Oct, 2008
    County Motorsports - Missing Item
    County Motorsports
    Old Town Clovis
    California
    Phone: 866 795 5461
    countyimports.com

I ordered a Lance GSR-15o in June. It was supposed to come with a trunk. I have contacted them numerous times, ( I have copies of all my emails), and have still not received my trunk. Today is October 17th.

• Ur
      12th of Nov, 2008

I finally received my trunk. I filed a complaint with the BBB and received my trunk on November 12th. About 5 months late but after some work i got it.

• Ad
      15th of Jul, 2009

You should drive by his house. I hear its loaded with products.

• Ad

6322 E. Andrews Fresno CA 93727

• Tw
      15th of Jul, 2009

OMG! That explains why they haven't returned my calls or emails regarding the $5000.00 Spider I ordered and paid for 3 months ago. They said it was held up in customs and was due to be released the first of June, then the story was it would for sure be released the 1st of July or my money would be returned (which was probably when they knew they were going out of business). I've called repeatedly, tried emailing them several times, all to no avail. This is a crime and I intend to pursue it to the full extent of the law. TW

• Ks
      16th of Jul, 2009

call Clovis Police Department and speak with officer Hershberger (spelling may be wrong) Request to file a theft report and also call Fresno DA and you will be directed to Joan. I spoke to her yesterday regarding this.
    Carrie, Jesse's wife, promised the officer that they would be sending me a tracking # today, July 16, 2009, for the 3 quads we ordered and guess what, NADA! I will be calling the officer again tomorrow!
    And filing a theft report and anything else I can and have to do.

• 55
      22nd of Jul, 2009

I am laughing my ### off I worked for them when the store first opened they believed as said to me by both of them that the custamers are liars when they complain those 2 had somthing good that grew fast and they spent money like crazy should see the Hummer not another like it .
    The phones in that place were non stop ringing sorry for your loses but hey with a $9000.00 a month rent and new $350.000 home $100.000 Hummer oh and tit jobs they need your money

• Al
      31st of Jul, 2009

DAMN. And what am I suposed to do if I received the scooter, but i just didnt receive the Certificate of Origin they are suposed to provide! Whats wrong with these people. They are insane.

• 24
      2nd of Sep, 2009

crooks are more like it...

• Bl
      14th of Nov, 2009

This is incorrect. This person is completely being dishonest and this claim should be removed. I know for a fact you received your ATV's. Did the police tell you the store location was robbed? I was an employee in that store and sadyl, no intentionally, everyone in that store location lost their jobs. Shame on you for being so insensitive. If you check the police reports you will find the store was robbed on 7/12/2009 and stil to this day the owners had not recovered anything. I loved working for that company. I also know they are still in business online and were bought out by a company out of San Diego. Anyone looking to buy from this company. They are great people. They have always gone the extra mile for me and my family and as an emplyee I know they care for the customers. I also know that many of the online customers are very dishonest people and have a hard time sticknig to the warranty. Aside from colors and complaints, the person who says he worked for the store, he was fired becuase he has a drug problem. He fails to mention the car they gave him. Sadly, there are more bad people thn good in this world.

• Bl
      14th of Nov, 2009

Why don't you call your copy buddy and have him look up the police report where it legally states we were robbed. Hmm, , you think that has anything to do with the shipping delay. When did you order? when did the bikes REALLY get delviered and how long was the delviery time allowed. If my records are right, you received your units ON TIME.

• Yo
      11th of May, 2010

its obvious " BLESSCMS is the actual [censor] who closed the store. He must have the drug problem! Main lesson is:
    Avoid Country Motorsports at all costs!
    I would never buy from those crooks and you shouldn't either!!

29th of Aug, 2012

my god! I JUST ORDERED! THEY SENT ME AN E-MAIL AFTER THEY TOOK MY MONEY! MY GOD I THINK I MADE A BIG MISTAKE. WHO DO I CONTACT TO FILE A REPORT. POEPLE LIKE THIS SHOULD BE PUNISHED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW. WHAT TO DO NEXT!

14th of Aug, 2015

Don't ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER deal with these people from county Imports. Speaking about a BIG ### RIPPPPOFFF company, this is it. I bought a 49cc madd dog scooter from Thomas @ 2488 Hamner Ave

Norco CA 92860. My son has received the bike but the next day it didn't want to start. Prior before purchasing it county imports was having issues with it for three days because it didn't want to start. Now my son has it and it don't start and this bike was his ride to School. i paid $1700.00 for it. The guy thomas goes on vacation and doesn't want to deal with this issue. The whole staff makes me sick. County Imports only takes your money, provides no customer service and has attitude. County Imports has the worst customr service i have experienced. I rather pay more for knockoffs then purchase througn county imports. Hawaii