Costco / service
I am writing this in regards to a disgusting experience my wife has experienced at Costco, today 7/20/09 approximately 3:30 pm at the Garden Grove, CA branch by the membership service personnel Jena (also known as Diana according to temporary membership she assigned)
My pregnant wife walked up to the membership service to acquire a coupon book. When she was asked to show the membership card, she provided the membership card that had no picture on it because we are new members to Costco. This is when Jena started to cause trouble to my wife harassing her as if she were an identity thief trying to steal a coupon book from Costco when clearly all she wanted to do was to shop at Costco. Even when she provided identification card and current address (because her ID had been made in her old address) Jena still treated my pregnant wife in troublesome fashion showing her lots of harsh attitude and ignorance. Just one of the example is when my wife walked up to the service desk Jena pointed her finger at my wife and with her disgruntling loud voice told her co-workers not to do hand her a coupon book or believe her information. She even suspended our membership and wrote that my wife “refused” to provide any information.
My wife and I are members of Costco, and irregardless of the photos or the lack-there-of, we do not deserve to be treated like liars and thieves when we shop at Costco. My wife, especially do not deserve to be treated this way because she has been an Costco international member since 1996.
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - regarding hr department
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - chicken pot pie
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - service 
- Costco.com - hp computer
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service