Corvettemods.com / spoiler was useless and seller didn't speak politely

1 110 Aviator DrFort Worth, TX, United States Review updated:

My brother bought spoiler from the company www.corvettemods.com. The cars have never been my strong point, so I asked my brother to help. When he saw the spoiler, he told me that I could throw it away, because it was useless and the company has fooled me. Also, he advised me to speak with the seller and to get money from this guy. But the seller spoke in rude way with me and it was so unpleasant. Beware that such problems can appear.

Ta
Aug 7, 2015

Comments

• Ki
      2nd of Nov, 2018

NEVER AGAIN... buy your parts elsewhere, unfortunately too many people don't realize this until AFTER the fact... wish I would have read before purchasing my parts. I purchased sunvisors from this company, thinking it was a set of 2, because the website reads "sunvisors" so naturally I ordered them, when it arrived however, it was only one visor. Way too much money for 1, so I sent it back. RMA inside the box, like they asked, I paid shipping back... of course, no objection from me... but if their website wasn't misleading I would have never ordered. Sent the package back, within 2 days of receiving the item. 2 months go by... nothing, I contacted numerous times, they needed shipping info... I tracked the package, they had to sign for it. So now they have tracking info... yes they received it. numerous back and forth with them... Nothing, I placed a hold on my credit card transaction with them... BINGO!!! Money was finally returned, the very same day. CROOKS, I will never do business with them again.