Corvette Mods / do not do business with corvette mods
I ordered a part from them on Jan 3. I received someone else's order on Jan. 11. I contacted them the same day and was told they made a shipping label error and would get back to me. That didn't happen. After multiple phone calls, an online RMA request, they called me and said they would ship a replacement. After 10 days, I called back and let them know I had not received it. In an email, they said to let them know if I didn't receive it in that day's mail. I did not receive it and sent a reply email.
5 Days later and I have phoned and emailed numerous times with no response. When I finally was able to get through to Ginger in customer service, she put me on hold 3 different times to check on my order, then I was disconnected. I still have not heard back from them.
This company has a history of treating customers in this fashion when they have a problem. Read the feedback about them on the CorvetteForum.com. Check out the BBB.
They simply don't respond when you have a problem.
More Corvette Mods Complaints & Reviews
- Corvettemods.com - the seller is completely useless 
- Corvettemods.com - scam artists
- Corvette Mods - Not a trustworthy company
- Corvettemods.com - they didn't provide info and order as well
- Corvette Mods - customer service
- Corvette Mods - poor customer service scam experts poor shipping dept!
- Corvette Mods - stay away
- Corvette Mods - jake scull decal
- Corvette Mods - customer service and exchange for proper part
- Corvette Mods - do not buy from them