Corel / corel painter upgrade 2018

1 United States

It's been 4 days since I bought the corel painter upgrade online and I got a wrong serial number. I called and of course I only got a sales rep, because you only get to talk to someone if you are buying corel product. After you buy corel products, corel could care less, if you get your product or not. The sales rep even had the gall to blame me for writing the serial number wrong, which is not true and I was struck by the rudeness and sexism of the people that I talked to at corel custormer service, which were exclusively males. So in a nutshell, even though corel could give me the serial number again, instead I keep getting stonewalled by rude and sexist customer service males working for corel. It not any better via email which tech support is supposed to contact you trough, they simply don't reply to you. I've never encountered such a bunch of avoidant male child culture and being treated in such a despicable manner. It makes me want to vomit on top of corel having stolen $128.00 from me. Be aware! Buy the hard copy if you have to buy corel or you get f-ked like me.

El