ConServe — business practices should be illegal!
I'm surprised that this company hasn't been shut down. I had a 200$ debt that for some reason I thought I had finished paying. I never received a notice until it went to collections and unfortunately it got sent to conserve and now it is a 400$ debt. I can't believe that they can just add a 100% increase just like that. I take full responsibility for not paying the 200$ off originally but I can't believe that they can just add whatever amount they want to your debt. Isn't there some sort of regulations? I'm literally in disbelief and surprised this sort of business practice isn't illegal! And on top of that there is interest accruing for the unpaid amount. I feel bad for anyone having to deal with this company.
More ConServe Complaints & Reviews
- ConServe - fraudulent collection agency 
- ConServe - scammers 
- ConServe - student loans 
- ConServe - call at work 
- ConServe - student loan repayment
- ConServe - government debt rip off artists
- ConServe - attempting to collect a debt from dfas that is already paid in full!
- ConServe - collection practices 
- ConServe - impersonating the irs as a collection agency 
- ConServe - liars