Cons Call Home / Refund
I signed up with this company that offerred a local phone number to my husband who is currently at the Western Correctional center in Mt. Sterling, IL.
This company immediately debited my checking account and sent me a local number. The next day a representative from Cons call home, informed me that since I also lived in the state of Illinois, they could not help me. Seven weeks later they refunded my account, minus a 19.90 set-up fee. They failed to mention on their website that this would not work at this facility. I believe I am entitled to the set-up fee because it is a scam. If everyone in the State of Illinois fell for this scam, this company is getting rich off of people in their most difficult financial times.
1220 51 Ave. apt. 103
Rock Island, IL 61201
More Cons Call Home Complaints & Reviews
- Cons Call Home - No refund given back 
- Cons Call Home - Shady Practices
- ConsCallHome - offering a service that they know TDCJ won't approve 
- ConsCallHome - they can't provide service they advertise 
- CONSCALLHOME.COM - unethical practices 
- ConsCallHome - refunding
- Conscallhome - Refund setup fee
- Cons Call Home Kelp With Lower Cost - never worked,
- ConsCallHome - Liars!!!
- ConsCallHome - Inmate phone services