Conexis / cobra
I took a retirement package from my employer. When attempting to call Conexis to get information, they had no clue. They were unhelpful, insulting, and clueless. The calls are handled by a call center in the Philippines, (to use cheap labor).
The questions are about a specific situation with respect to when Medicare A and B take affect, (which are four months apart). I need coverage for one month, because my Medicare Part B takes affect a month after my company benefits end.
After reading the other review here, I can only add to the experience of uselessness this crowd is.
More Conexis Complaints & Reviews
- Conexis - cobra fraud cancelation 
- Conexis - cancellation 
- Conexis - terrible service 
- Conexis - cancellation of health insurance for no reason 
- Conexis - terrible customer service and business practices 
- Conexis - customer service
- Conexis - dependent care
- Conexis - cobra eligibility
- Conexis - cobra coverage
- Conexis - cobra