Con Edison / gas meters changed and one tenant complain about gas smell
Last week around 10-3-18
1 - They changed two gas meters in the basement - Classic Appraisal and tenant on 530 Fifth Avenue - 2nd Floor - Pelham, NY
2 - They never turn the hot water on - so tenant on 2nd floor apt had no hot water for 2 days -
3. - Classic Appraisal had an odor of Gas - since Friday -
4. - Your workers were arguing on the premises of our Business -
5. - We called our plumbers to check on the smell of gas in our Basement -
and they found a leak - since your workers, we had this odor - and our plumbers had to take care of the problem - gas leak
We are waiting for your respond on this email.
Your prompt attention in this matter is greatly appreciated.
Thank you, FJFJM Realty - 530 Fifth Avenue, Pelham, NY
More Con Edison Complaints & Reviews
- Con Edison - overcharging 
- Con Edison - deposit requirement
- Con Edison - deposit & harassment 
- Con Edison - meter reading appt 
- Con Edison - conspiracy & fraud 
- Con Edison - wire repair, concrete repair, blocking driveways, trip hazards, on a condo property
- Con Edison - complaining about a driver.
- Con Edison - refusal to refund $1,900
- Con Edison - service removal and restoration
- Con Edison - telephone pole held in place by my tree