Comx Computers / They ignored me

United States Review updated:

I found piece of hardware on website of Comx Computers that I was interested in. I emailed Comx asking several questions about it but I didn’t receive any reply during a day. Next day I emailed again but with no luck. Why do they post their email address if apparently no one is on the other side?

Da

More Comx Computers Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      29th of Apr, 2012

ComX Computers does not sell in the USA, and the dates 27 April to 29 April are a public holiday in South Africa.

• Be
    Best Best Advice

Daren! Your comments are MISLEADING and untrue.

You are in the United States, which most likely explains your illiteracy. (If you do not understand illiteracy, I suggest you look it up in a dictionary).

The 27th of April is a public holiday in South Africa, And the 28 and 29th are a weekend, and the 1st of May is another holiday.

www.ComX-Computers.co.za always answers and is one of the best in South Africa. I think your complaint has been made up or you are very arrogant. Either way!
    If you are indeed in the United States, then I cannot see why a South African company has to answer your questions when you intend buying in America. Surely you should ask an American company!

• Co

Hello "Dale",

Firstly, we would like to thank our loyal (and happy) customers for brining this unexpected "complaint" to our attention.

We have reviewed this vague "complaint" regarding "several questions" with a reference to a "piece of hardware", written on this forum on the 27th of April (a South African public holiday) by an anonymous user.

We have 10 very good and rewarding years of experience behind us, and service and customer satisfaction is very important to us.

The complaint is baffling, and even though we have doubts to the legitimacy of this complaint, we are still be happy to assist - should anyone request it.

We have read through our emails and have looked for any reference to a "Dale", and we are unable to locate any email which may indicate the source of this complaint.

We also have a Facebook page which could have been used to ask the questions, but the Facebook page has no open questions.

If you are reviewing this page, please feel free to visit us on our Facebook page. We are always happy to assist.

• Co
      29th of Apr, 2012

Apologies about the spelling and grammar errors.

It was noticed too late and unfortunately comments cannot be edited once they have been submitted.

Please feel free to use our facebook page for help,