[Resolved] Completesavings.co.uk — unauthorized credit card amount been taken by the company
I have booked my journey via national service and after booking something appears that get some cash back on your next journey i thought its offered by national express but i was wrong i kept receiving the emails from this complete saving company.
Now 2 days ago i became shockingly to know that £15 from my credit card taken by complete saving without any notice and knowledge.
I am really upset because of this amount taken i have been over credit limit by my credit card company as well, which is £ 24
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, Jan 23, 2017
Hello Rabi G:
I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.
Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores.
When you signed up for the programme it was made clear that in order to claim the cashback offer you must first become a member of the Complete Savings programme. When you signed up you entered your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required were: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It was mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there would be a monthly fee - hence why you were required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you were required to click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme.
I will be very happy to assist you in resolving this matter to your satisfaction. I hope you contact me directly soon.
More Completesavings.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- [Resolved] Complete Save - fraud 
- [Resolved] WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- [Resolved] Completesave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account 
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorized money being taken out of my bank account
- [Resolved] Complete Save - money back scam