[Resolved] Completesavings.co.ukunauthorized credit card amount been taken by the company

I have booked my journey via national service and after booking something appears that get some cash back on your next journey i thought its offered by national express but i was wrong i kept receiving the emails from this complete saving company.
Now 2 days ago i became shockingly to know that £15 from my credit card taken by complete saving without any notice and knowledge.
I am really upset because of this amount taken i have been over credit limit by my credit card company as well, which is £ 24

• Resolution statement

• CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, Jan 23, 2017

Hello Rabi G:

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

When you signed up for the programme it was made clear that in order to claim the cashback offer you must first become a member of the Complete Savings programme. When you signed up you entered your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required were: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It was mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there would be a monthly fee - hence why you were required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you were required to click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme.

I will be very happy to assist you in resolving this matter to your satisfaction. I hope you contact me directly soon.

Kind regards,