Complete Savings / using debit card unauthorized

CT, United States Review updated:

I was making an appt. for AARP medicare because I received a card. When I called to make appt. a gentlemen connected me to this complete savings, which I never heard of. I hung up because I did not want anything. I checked my bank online and notice they had used my debit card and deducted $12.00, but I do not know where they got my card number since I talked to no one. I did email them and plan to call in the morning. How can companies do this without any authorization from card holder? Isn't this illegal?

• Lawrence Lush's Response, Jan 22, 2018

How has this company gained access to my credit card?

• david mostyn's Response, Mar 14, 2018

Add me to the suckers who got done!

• carole Hocking's Response, Oct 31, 2018

after checking my statement i have discovered i have been signed up for a mnthlypayment of £15 in tota £60 has been taken i have never given my permission in any way for this

• Hello Forum Members:

In the meantime, I'd like to provide you with details about the Complete Savings programme.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and complete the sign-up page.

More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.

Kind regards,
    Mary
    Complete Savings

Comments

Aug 13, 2009

i have never even heard of this company that charged my card when my account is already in overdraft for a red box mistake, wtf where did they get my card number.

• Ar
      Jan 21, 2010

The same thing happened to me. Out of the blue when I checked my online credit card statements there was an unauthorized charge from this company on my credit card. I still do not know how they got my number. Because of this transaction, the credit union issued me a new card.

Roland

• Ro
      Mar 19, 2010

I purchased items from car stuff and I got ad saying I can save 10.00 on my purchase, it looked as if all I had to do was say yes. no where did it say I am joining a club and would be charged as this is a scam to atm your account 12.00 each month.

Robert Flagstad

• Re
      Aug 14, 2018
    Wly Complete Save - Wly Complete taking money whiteout authorisation
    Glasgow, Scotland, Strathclyde
    United Kingdom

I have had a payment of £15 taken from my bank account from this company and I have never heard of them or used any of their services. I would like to know how they got to know my bank details and would like this money back please.

Aug 15, 2018
    WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - Money being taken from my account
    United Kingdom

I never signed up to this website and never agreed to have £15 taken from my account. This has been going on for 1 year and £180 has been taken from my account. I want a full refund put back into my account.
    Please get back to me at [protected]@gmail.com
    Jack wye.

• Di
      Aug 15, 2018
    WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - Unothorised charges
    United Kingdom

Hello my name is Dimtrios Papadopoulos and I am receiving a monthly charge of 15 GBP on my LLoyds bank account via direct debit.

I have never authorised such transaction.
    My debit card is 4921********0324 please cancel the charge and refund my money.

thanks

Dimitrios

• Gr
      Aug 16, 2018
    Wly Complete Save - Been charged 10 , 15 £ a month
    United Kingdom

Hi, my name is Bogdan Grozia ive been charged every month with 10£, 15£ but i haven't sign anything, how can i get a refund please?

• Da
    Complete Savings / Complete Save - Ultra pur and bio slim
    Cyprus

I paid £15 towards cost of trial, they then passed it to another company who took £79.31 . no goods arrived! Threy said I did not cancel quik enough! cancel what! They then want me to send a small package to cyprus and they will think about refunding!
    This is obviously a scam!

• Fr
    WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - Unauthorized charge on my aqua credit card
    Haverhill
    England, East Anglia
    United Kingdom

I have noticed that I have been charged £15 from my account .
    I do not recognise this to be something that I set up for and, i would like a refund.
    Franklina Barros

• Sh
    Complete Savings / Complete Save - Cashback
    Harrow
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom

It seems they have been charging me 15 a month for years. I wasn't aware. I want my money back

Completesavings - Money taken from my bank
    Birmingham
    England, West Midlands
    United Kingdom

I noticed on my bank account letter that there was money being taken from my account without me knowing about it. I checked with my bank and they said it was like a scam. I never made a direct debit with this so called firm and never will..The cheek of people like these really makes me angry. I just want back what they have taken from me...

• Kj
      Aug 28, 2018
    Wly Complete Save - Taking Money From Wife's Bank Account
    United Kingdom

Can you advise why you are taking £15 a month from my Wife's bank account, at no time has she agreed to this and we want a full refund, can you advise how we can claim this back.

• Ke
      Sep 02, 2018
    Completesave.co.uk - Illegal charges
    United Kingdom

completesave.co.uk taking £ 15 a month . I still have no idea how they have done it . The investigation continues. Absolutely crooked company

• La
      Sep 02, 2018
    wly completesave .co uk - charge of £15 to my credit card on14/01/18
    United Kingdom

I do not know this company, and have not mase any purchase from them

• Mc
      Sep 04, 2018
    Complete Savings / Complete Save - Fraud
    Esave.com

I have just discovered that a fraudulent company called esave (complete Savings) has been taken 15/month from my Nat - West bank account. I never gave permission either to Complete Savings or Natwest to allow them access to my bank account.

• Ge
      Sep 05, 2018
    Complete Savings / Complete Save - Unauthorized credit charges
    United Kingdom

I have just looked on my online statement and Complete Save have taken £15 out of my current account without my consent. I would like to request a refund for this please. I do not know how this happened as I have not signed up for this service and have not heard of Complete Save. I rarely online shop so was surprised by this.

Sep 10, 2018
    Complete Savings / Complete Save - Delay of delivery and installation
    Makkah
    Saudi Arabia

Hello,
    I'd like to complain about late delivery and installation up to now no even a call from IKEA Jeddah iam dissappointed and that cause truble to me as we are waiting for guests . I request to have decent compensation or refund of the installation fee instead.
    Thx.

• Al
      Sep 18, 2018
    Complete Savings / Complete Save - Money taking from my account
    holywood
    Northern Ireland, County Down
    United Kingdom

£15 being g taking from my account I would like it cancelled and my money back please

• Ju
      Sep 19, 2018
    Wly Complete Save - Online
    United Kingdom

This company have taken money each month. I did contact bank for this to be stopped as i dont remember ever siging up for this. Bank was to block it but again taken out this month again.

• Ju
      Oct 14, 2018
    WLY Complete Savings - Taking money without my permission
    United Kingdom

This company has taken money from my account without my permission so I have cancelled my debit card and will be contacting my bank and the fraud team immediately.

• Na
    Complete Savings / Complete Save - Direct debt
    United Kingdom

For some reason on 13th October 2018 a direct debt from complete save online of £15.00 has been taken out of my account without me agreeing. How do I go about claiming this money back?!

Complete Savings / Complete Save - Deduction of £15
    Isle of Man

Good afternoon

I have just received my credit card statement and it shows a deduction of £15?
    If I had known this would happen I most definitely wouldn't of signed up. I would appreciate if you could remove this deduction from your records so it doesn't happen again. If possible, please could I be credit for this?

Many thanks
    Miss Sam Dolby

• Ka
      Oct 21, 2018
    Complete Savings / Complete Save - Money taken from my account!
    No idea

Why have you taken £15 from my account
    ? I have no idea who you are or how you have got access to my details.
    Please explain in full as I am considering taking this further!

Oct 22, 2018
    Complete Savings / Complete Save - payments from my account.
    Australia

various payments have been taken out of my account with out my knowledge, can you explain why,

Oct 27, 2018
    Complete Savings / Complete Save - WLY*completesave.co.uk
    Singapore

My hubby credit card has beed charged since last month without authorization, at first I though it was oneoff payment for someting he bought while he was in UK in Aug. I was shocked to find out in recent statement it appears it is a monthly payment.

• Br
      Nov 05, 2018
    Complete Savings / Complete Save - Wly*Completesave. Unauthorised Credit Card Chages £15 per Month
    United Kingdom

You having been taken £15 per month without our permission. We have never signed up for you taken this money. You have been stealing my money. On tracing back the only contact I have had with you is through Train Line. We have never signed up for this!!!. We want all our moneys back from when you started taking our money illegally. Bryan Jennick

• Ca

taken 4mnths payments of my credit card without my permission total £60

• Ah
    Completesavings - fraud
    United Kingdom

I have noticed £ 15 deducted from my account with the name complete savings beside. I really have never heard of them and I don't know what they really do. I am not sure what to do now??

• Ca
    Complete Save - Unauthorised payment takend from my account
    completesave.co.uk

On 12th October 2016 I had £15 taken from my account by Completesave.co.uk. This is unauthorised but when I phone the company all I get is a message telling me to enter my membership number, which doesn't exist.

Complete Save - Unauthorized credit card debits
    UK
    Canada
    completesave.co.uk

I left the UK on August 14th, 2016 and find payments of 15 pounds are still being taken from my credit card.

Could you please recompense me and cancel any further transactions.

• Vi
      Nov 14, 2018
    Complete Save, Clever Secure, Care Status, Shopperdisc. - Money taken from barclay credit card
    Completesave.co.uk

Compleat save 5 payments of £15.00 =£30.00
    Clever secure 2 payment of £49.00 = £98.00. 4 paymehoppernts £24.00= £90.00
    Care status 2 payments £49.00=£98.00
    Shopperdiscount 17 payments £10.00 = £170.00

• Ra
    WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - illegal payments
    WLYcompletesave.co.uk

Why is nothing being done about the above mentioned company ?. Unauthorised payments have been going on for years and nothing is being done to stop this scam.

• Br
      Nov 15, 2018
    Complete Savings - Scammed money from my account
    United Kingdom

Apparently I clicked on a "cash rebate" scheme after buying a Trainline ticket in April 2015. Since then I have been robbed £15 per month.

• Co
      Nov 21, 2018

@Brad Alexander Hello Forum Members,

Complete Savings will be happy to assist you but it's difficult to do that in a forum such as this when we cannot confirm and identify a membership record for you. If you'd like assistance regarding the Complete Savings programme, please contact me at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk so that I can identify your membership record. If you wish to speak to someone directly, you can telephone our customer service centre on our free phone number, 0800 389 6960. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.

Kind regards,
    Mary
    Complete Savings

• Dj
      Nov 19, 2018
    WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - Unauthorised credit card charge to my tesco credit card

Transaction Date = 11 August, 2016 00483202
    Post Date = 12 August, 2016 25643535

• Re
      Nov 19, 2018
    Completesave.co.uk - Unauthorised debits
    unknown
    unknown
    completesave.co.uk

I have never registered with this company or any of it's affiliates yet it has taken £15.00 per month from my bank account since September 2015.