[Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Savemonthly charges!!!

Thank goodness I check my accounts regularly!!! I am not very impressed that you've taken money from my account when I didn't give you my account details, you have got these through a company I used and then offered me a "cash back" deal - which I never actually got!!! I feel totally and utterly conned!!! You don't make it clear that you'll be taking a monthly charge, no warning that you'll be taking!! Feel that you have falsely taken money from my account without authorisation!!!

• Resolution statement

• CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, Dec 27, 2018

Hello Becky2728,

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your Complete Savings membership record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,