Complete Savings / scamming credit card numbers
I received a debit on my credit card of $12.00 on May 5th, which I did not give out, they called me from [protected] number and I told them I was not interested as well.
When I finally got ahold of Complet Savings they told me that I had logged onto an AmeriMarc site and they charged me a membership fee just because I logged onto their site. That still does not explain how they got my credit card number.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL. I have see where Pizza Hut and J. Miller have had complaints about Complete Savings as well.
Anyone else know what to do about this scam?
More Complete Savings Complaints & Reviews
- Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- Complete Save - fraud 
- WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- Complete Save - £15 a month deducted from my credit card account since august last year. 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - Non authorised membership fee £10.00 p/m
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - complete save
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorised monthly withdrawals
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - scam! unaware of the signed up to complete savings
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - I never signed up for anything