Compass Bank / Fraud and scam
Compass bank is a ripoff because people keep getting a hold of my account number. The first account was broken into and made charges on my account that I did not authorize. Well, I filed dispute forms and they took care of it and refunded me the NSF fees. Then I closed that account so nothing else would happen to me and then opened a new account.
Everything was going smoothly for a little while, so I decided to start having my payroll check direct deposited. I had made a payment to my phone company, and at the time I had funds to do so. Then some credit card company that I never heard of had withdrew $12 from my account which caused my payment to the phone company to come back and cause my account to overdraft.
Now I have 3 NSF fees on my account for no reason at all. I think that Compass bank shares account information with people.
More Compass Bank Complaints & Reviews
- BBVA Compass Bank - FROZEN ACCOUNT 
- BBVA Compass Bank - Non-sufficient Funds Charges 
- Compass Bank - Holding deposits to generate NSF fees 
- BBVA Compass Bank - Excessive NSF fee 
- Compass Bank - Vehicle Loan - Crooked business! 
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - poor customer service and bad practices
- BBVA Compass - my cd account
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - atm
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - my checking account/debit card
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - terrible compatibility with intuit mint