Commerce Bank / Fraud and cheating
For about the 3rd time now, Commerce Bank has posted something in my Pending Transactions online, including taking the money out of my account and once that item is credited back to my account (because I have returned it), they have removed it from my Pending Transactions, but not credited the money back to my account.
They like to say that the transactions canceled themselves out, but that isn't true because the money was never given back. To make matters worse, because I have contested transactions with them so many times they have since told me that I can no longer get a credit to my account, even if it is their mistake, because I have already had 3 this year... which basically means they have a right to rob me from now on and I can never get my money back.
In a slumping economy where every penny counts, being robbed by your bank is the worst insult.
More Commerce Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Commerce Bank - Unavailable funds fee! 
- Commerce Bank - excessive overdraft fees 
- Commerce Bank - Terrible bank 
- Commerce Bank - Lost wages, lost stock options, theft of personal property!
- Commerce Bank - Invalid NSF Fees 
- Commerce Bank - abuse of power in the security department
- Commerce Bank - small business online banking
- Commerce Bank - fees and surcharges
- Commerce Bank - welcome to 1935
- Commerce Bank - Overdraft fees