Columbia House / Illegal Billing
I have received notice after notice from Columbia House for a membership I never signed up for. They're claiming I owe $124.70 for DVDs and a membership I've never signed up for. They claimed I signed a contract with them which I've never done. Columbia House also fails to have anyway to contact them besides an automated telephone line. I've yet to speak with a real person. They also don't seem to accept any letters that are complaining their charges. I've never received anything nor ordered from this company and am wondering how they got my name and address. If Columbia House turns this over to a collection agency I just may place a punitive damages charge against the company if they fail to respond to my letter. Also this seems to be the 5th Final Notice I've received from them. I also do not want my credit score hurt by the irresponsibility of Columbia House.
More Columbia House Complaints & Reviews
- Columbia House - This company is a SCAM! 
- Columbia House DVD - Not able to cancel membership 
- Takhar Group / Columbia House - Unknown Debt Collection 
- Columbia House - www.columbiahouse.com - The biggest scam there is! 
- Columbia House DVD Club - Should be investigated for criminal fraud 
- Columbia House - Bad service 
- Columbia House DVD - Unauthorized withdrawal! 
- COLUMBIA HOUSE DVD SCAM - Ridiculous!
- Columbia House & TLG GREATFN(Trilegiant Incorporated) - deceptive selling practices 
- ColumbiahouseDVDclub.com - Scam and cheating!