Columbia Gas of Ohio / Lies / Missrepresnting policies
On a phone call prior to 1/14/2010 I was told by a customer service rep at Columbia Gas, that they did NOT shut off services during winter months.
My service was shut off on 1/14/2010. I was forced to pay a reconection charge. They said that they would review the call. Based on the notes that they made on my account as read to me by supervisor Jeremy id 4201, They said that I was informed of a possible disconnect.
I know that to be false and I requested another review of the call and I was denied. I was told that it would take a court ordered subpeona for them to rereview it or supply me with a copy of it.
I clearly told I would not be disconected and during subsequent calls was told I had not talked to customer service but someone in a billing or collections/finance dept.
Regardless of who told me I was advised that I was not in danger of being disconnected during the middle of winter. I want my reconnection charges crdited to my account.
More Columbia Gas of Ohio Complaints & Reviews
- Columbia Gas of Ohio - call employer and caused me to loose my job 
- Columbia Gas of Ohio - Poor customer service on fridays 
- Columbia Gas - BILL FROM PREVIOUS TENANT FORWARDED TO NEW TENANT
- Columbia Gas - gas services
- Columbia Gas of Ohio - delivery of natural gas/ account #13111105 002 000 5
- Columbia Gas of Ohio - Account transfer