ColourPopcustomer service, distribution and products

I had heard so much about Colourpop and decided to order from them.
I received an email stating they were offering free international shipping if you spend over $30.
So I decided to buy a few things.

-My first problem was that I was tracking my package through their system and it showed me that my order was very close to my shipping address, I checked the next day and somehow it was in the middle of nowhere in Delaware... Please sort out your tracking.

-Secondly, I checked on their USPS tracking and it had said that my order had been delivered when it hadn't. Although in the FAQ's on their page I think you should work with a more reliable source.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Oxnard, CAI emailed customer services (NO OPTION TO RING DESPITE HOW "POPULAR" THE BRAND MAY SEEM) and found them so unhelpful and gave me generic answers and told me to contact my local post office...
How do I contact my local post office with no tracking number for that country, surely the tracking number given is only for USPS? I contacted customer services last week and no reply..
-Third, upon finally receiving my package I came to find that one of the eye-shadows is smashed beyond belief. Since I had such a problem with trying to get in contact with their customer services I thought I may as well suck it up as there is no dealing with this company.
Will not be buying from this company again.

Sh