College Pro Painters / Avoid this company

I think we're all beginning to see a pattern here. College Pro is a dishonest company capable of quite a bit of damage. I wrote the thing about paint chips below. The story gets better!:

In "honouring" our warranty this summer, we've still not seen any work done. Furthermore, I received a phone call from some sort of customer service person for College Pro today asking how our warranty work went. When I explained that it hadn't even begun, the woman on the phone explained that she had a sheet in front of her stating that I was pleased with the warranty work, and had signed off on it. SOMEONE FROM THIS COMPANY FORGED MY SIGNATURE!

I know, I know. This doesn't sound true...but it's completely true, and a total nightmare. Again, AVOID THIS COMPANY!

Va

Comments

• Co
      24th of Mar, 2009

Hmm, that sounds terrible. However that's not the College Pro I know. I had work done by them and had a problem at point with getting a hold of the manager while they were doing the work for me, long story short, the college pro phone service got me in touch with their general manager the day I called and was able to help me. If I were you I would get in contact with the general manager of the area, mention the franchisee manager who would be responsible for your warrenty work and see what can be done, they're pretty helpful that way, good luck.

• Co
      5th of Jul, 2011

I worked for college pro as a painter and I saw my manger get other painters to forge signatures for him. On the forms he sent into college pro to say that the job was completed and to give him a 10 out of 10 as a manager. He claims to be the best rookie in Canada. He is terrible