Collect Pros / received 2 letters from this questionable company

I received my first letter from this "Collect Pros" for an amount of about $34.00, for what company I do not remember my husband paid it due to it being a relatively small amount. But then Friday of last week we received another Collection bill/notice from this very questionable company for $96.86 for a company by the name of Rejuviderme. I called Rejuvidreme and they stated I am not in their system they have no record of me ever being in their system.
They have never sent a bill to me and they also stated that they never use collection agencies unless it is an extreme problem. The "Collect Pros" also threatened to ruin my credit if I did not pay this questionable bill. I'd like to see this questionable company put out of business for good. So I have reported this "Collect Pros to the BBB of Nevada in which they responded that they will get back to me as soon as they have completed their investigation of this "Collect Pros" company.

To
Apr 11, 2016

Comments

• To
      Apr 11, 2016

This "Collect Pros" seem to be a scam operation you can not speak to anyone when you call the telephone number they provide and they try to keep you from disputing the charges by trying to infect your computer with a virus and then when you manage to get to the section to write in your dispute, they never responded to my dispute of this very questionable bill And you can't speak to any one there is only a computerized message without the option to speak with customer service or anything at all where you can actually speak with a person.

• To
      Apr 11, 2016

This "Collect Pros" seems to be a scam company that uses threats to your credit and infecting your computer with a virus.NOT GOOD certainly not trustworthy. Avoid at all cost!