Collect Pros / received 2 letters from this questionable company
I received my first letter from this "Collect Pros" for an amount of about $34.00, for what company I do not remember my husband paid it due to it being a relatively small amount. But then Friday of last week we received another Collection bill/notice from this very questionable company for $96.86 for a company by the name of Rejuviderme. I called Rejuvidreme and they stated I am not in their system they have no record of me ever being in their system.
They have never sent a bill to me and they also stated that they never use collection agencies unless it is an extreme problem. The "Collect Pros" also threatened to ruin my credit if I did not pay this questionable bill. I'd like to see this questionable company put out of business for good. So I have reported this "Collect Pros to the BBB of Nevada in which they responded that they will get back to me as soon as they have completed their investigation of this "Collect Pros" company.
More Collect Pros Complaints & Reviews
- Collect Pros - collections scam 
- Collect Pros - fraud 
- Collect Pros - scam/ attempting to collect money on a product I never ordered 
- Collect Pros - letter saying I owe a debt that I know nothing about. 
- Collect Pros - entertainment weekly bill 
- Collect Pros - regenify eye and valere skin 
- Collect Pros - scam debt collector 
- Collect Pros - allegro anti-aging
- Collect Pros - collection. letter 
- Collect Pros - bella labs or la creme