Collect Pros / fraudulent activity in my name

1 Pittsburgh, PA, United States Review updated:

I Just received a pink letter from Collect Pros attempting to collect a debt for an Entertainment Weekly Magazine for $332.50. I did not order this nor did I ever receive this magazine. My reference number#581492. This is a scam. I called the #877 to dispute it but they referred me to go on to the website and write a formal dispute letter why I'm disputing this matter. I went to the website but all they are referring about is to pay the debt. I immediately called my Lawyer and dispute this ASAP. They are using my underage daughter to pay a debt that never exists. That's my dispute. Hopefully this problem can be resolve immediately and not affect my credit in the future. This Collect Pros Agency should stop scamming and harassing people.

Me
May 28, 2015

Comments

• Mo
      2nd of Jun, 2015

I also received a Pink Letter saying they were collecting $365.75 on behalf of Entertainment Weekly. I wrote to EW and received a response that I had never subscribed to EW and there was no money owed to them. There is no doubt that Collect Pros are scamming folks.