Collect Pros / bill for magazines never ordered or received

1 PO Box 4133Woburn MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-439-1825

Received a bill yesterday from Collect Pros acting as a debt collector for unnamed company. Bill indicated that I owe $365.75 for Entertainment Weekly magazine, with payment due within 30 days. Ref # 509355.
I have never ordered nor received this magazine.
Phone # is a constant loop, only allowing payment even though they tell you they will transfer you to a rep.
A website dispute form is not available as indicated - they only provide info stating this is a valid claim and you owe money, looks very official - supposedly they have a recording of customer placing phone order???
Fraudulent attempt to collect on nonexistent debt or product never ordered or received.

Li
May 27, 2015

Comments

27th of May, 2015

i got the same letter in the mail for 365.75 and never order us weekly magazine iv called and it said press three for a rep and no one would answer im not to happy about being scam so i need to contact a lawyer and see what can be done

• Co
      29th of May, 2015

I have receive a letter from this company that I need to pay $ 174.90 that I did not order magazines. Called the number on the letter the lady said to go on line and make a comment. I ask for the one in charge but she said the person can not talk right now. So I am writing this letter because this is harassment and if it does not stop I will get a hold of better business beau or a lawyer and then we will see what going to happen with this. I think this is not right to be doing this.

• Sb
      14th of Nov, 2018
    Collect Pros - collection notice
    COLLECTPROS.COM

Received a letter in the mail stating that I owed 99.01 for a product called Encante Eye. No one answers the phone but wants me to make a sure payment online or over the phone. A complete SCAM!!!

• Ow
      14th of Nov, 2018
    Collect Pros - scam - unauthorized credit charges that were disputed
    Pacoima CaliforniaPacoima
    collectpros.com

Complaint is listed with credit card company!
    Never heard of DermaFi or Rejuven!!!

I just got a letter in the mail dated 9-27-16 that they are attempting to collect a debt. No indication of service date or anything!!!

• Dj
      19th of Nov, 2018
    Collect Pros - encante eye and encante skin care
    collectpros.com

I received a letter stating that I owed $197.72 for these products that not only did I not order but also never received. All I get when I call 877-439-1825 I only get automated responses.

• Ro
      20th of Nov, 2018
    Collect Pros - trying to collect money I don't owe

Collect Pros LLC
    12924 Pierce Street #101
    Pacoima, CA 91331

Trying to collect money on a purchase I never made -- something called "Valere Skin". Absurd