Collect Pros / bill for magazines never ordered or received
Received a bill yesterday from Collect Pros acting as a debt collector for unnamed company. Bill indicated that I owe $365.75 for Entertainment Weekly magazine, with payment due within 30 days. Ref # 509355.
I have never ordered nor received this magazine.
Phone # is a constant loop, only allowing payment even though they tell you they will transfer you to a rep.
A website dispute form is not available as indicated - they only provide info stating this is a valid claim and you owe money, looks very official - supposedly they have a recording of customer placing phone order???
Fraudulent attempt to collect on nonexistent debt or product never ordered or received.
More Collect Pros Complaints & Reviews
- Collect Pros - collections scam 
- Collect Pros - fraud 
- Collect Pros - scam/ attempting to collect money on a product I never ordered 
- Collect Pros - letter saying I owe a debt that I know nothing about. 
- Collect Pros - entertainment weekly bill 
- Collect Pros - encante
- Collect Pros - valere skin 
- Collect Pros - valere skin - $98.71 
- Collect Pros - regenify eye and valere skin 
- Collect Pros - account