Coles Supermarkets / false advertising on a product
I was shopping at Coles in Top Ryde on the 17th of October 2018 where I went to buy a packet of cigarettes. The price on the board was different to the price on the register. I spoke to the lady behind the counter and she said she couldn't do anything about it. I wanted to speak to the manager and she said she was the one in charge of this area but did nothing about it and told me they couldn't change it but can display false prices. The packet of Winfield Gold Original was on the board as 29.95 and they were charging me 31.50 on there register. It is not about the money its the principal of it.
I am not happy because all that the worker could say is that they could not change it on the computer, that is not my problem it is false advertising as far as I am concerned the prices should match.
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets - lamb with sweet spiced anglo-indian sauce 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream
- Coles Supermarkets - checkout service