Coca - Cola / winning a lottery

1 1 QUEEN CAROLINE STREET, HAMMER SMITH, LONDON, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +447017443762

I got a word doc about winning lottery, here I am pasting the data what I got in my email.

end your reply to this email: [protected]@hotmail.com

prize redemption center - 1 queen caroline street, hammer smith, london w6 9hq, unite kingdom
/coca-cola company online lottery promotion/prize award dept
Process your winning fund (cczyxhuk) coca-cola avenue stamford
erail number, 3872/506 bridge london sw1v 3dw
ticket number, [protected]/2014 united kingdom
wining number, o1 [protected] e-mail [protected]@hotmail.com
contact number
Attention; dear winner: congratulation! congratulation!! congratulation!!!

We are proud to inform you that this online world wide e-mail address final draw from cocac-cola company united kingdom was conducted from an exclusive list of 7, 000, 000 e-mails of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer selector from the web. your e-mail address was among the 12 lucky winners to benefits from this e-mail promo. each and every e-mail is to benefit the sum of 500, 000, 00. gbp pounds (five hundred thousand great britain pounds.) and one hp laptop this program is been sponsored by bbc company and coca-cola company to alleviate poverty, create hope and self-believe to people around the world through this online world e-mail award promotion.

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her settlement center. this promo award must be claimed within 30 days, from date of draw notification. any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

For your information you don’t need to play lotto to win this prize, as you may have know that this is a benefits from coca-cola company international e-mail lottery draw which confirms your e-mail address the rightful winner of 500, 000, 00. gbp pounds, and one hp laptop so all you need to do is to forward the below requested information to us immediately you receive this notification, to enable us proceeds in releasing of your winning prize.
Below are the requested information's;
1. full names:

10. account name:
11. account numbers:
12. bank name:
13. winning e-mail address:
14. make sure you send your details to this email: ([protected]@hotmail.com) for the release of your funds.

Approve payment officer: rev. dr. max williams, tel: +[protected] email: [protected]@hotmail.com
Make sure you reply via email: [protected]@hotmail.com
congratulation once again from the board of directors
+[protected]

ponsor by coca-cola and bbc company

Ra
May 22, 2014

Comments

• Ka
      24th of Jul, 2008
    Coca - Cola - 2lt coke
    South Africa

i purchased a 2lt coke and it had no gas and this is not the first time
    At first i thought it lost gas because my brother did not close it properly but the case is it had no gas at al

6th of Mar, 2009
    Coca - Cola - flat soft drink
    coca-cola
    South Australia
    Australia

I have purchased 30 pack of 375ml can of coca-cola and all cans were flat i purchased these cans on the 27/2/09 from my local super market for the amount of $20.98 i have been a coke drinker all my life and spent quite a lot of money on coke products iam very disapointed in the quality

• Pa
      1st of May, 2017

@mader IT IS THROUGH THAT YOU WON THE PRIZE CONTACT THE PAYMENT OFFICER FOR CLAIM PRIZE NOW EMAIL; [protected]@GMAIL.COM PAYMENT OFFICER NAME MR PATRICK JOHN FROM INDIA BANK RBI CONTACT NOW FOR URGENT RELEASE OF YOUR AMOUNT .

20th of Aug, 2009
    Coca - Cola - my coke rewards
    Missouri

I have been trying to enter new codes on my account but it won't let me sign in. Is My Coke Rewards a scam or what?

• Me
      20th of Aug, 2009

Have you tried contacting the site? Maybe there's just a bug or something that the site people need to fix.

• Kn
      29th of Sep, 2009
    Coca - Cola - My Coke Reward Scam
    Coca-Cola Company
    Atlanta
    Georgia
    mycokerewards.com

The site never works. Every time I try to log in it tells me to try again later. Then I get e-mails from them saying my points will expire if I don't go to their site. What a scam! It's enough to make me switch to Pepsi.

• Co
      4th of Jul, 2010
    cococola - weather it is true
    cococola
    India

dear sir, madam

weather the message sent is true or not

• Va
      4th of Jul, 2010

Hi

I received message on July 3, 2010 from TD-MOB.INFO that “your mobile number has won 450, 000 pounds on Coca-Cola Promo International Draw held in UK. To claim contact customer care via EMAIL: [protected]@hotmail.com. Please let me know if this a true or a fake message. Please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com

• La
    Coca - Cola - object in bottle
    coca= cola company
    Nixa
    Missouri
    Phone: 417-724-0101

brought a six pack of coke, sep131002072 when opened had what looked like someone cleared their throught and spit it into the bottle. I have been a coke drinker for many years. I am 60 years old and never had a problem before this drink. If I could take a picture to send you I would. If you want to come and see it I will will save it for you. You have my phone number

• Df
      7th of Aug, 2010

Dear customers, thank you for your support of our company.
    Here, there's good news to tell you: The company recently
    launched a number of new fashion items! ! Fashionable
    and welcome everyone to come buy. If necessary, please
    input: www.onseeking.com We need your support and trust!! !

• Ak
    Coca - Cola - WON 500,000 GBP

WAT CAN I DO PLEASE TELL ME SIR HOW CAN I CLAIM MY WINNING CASH.IS THIS TRUE THAT I WON PLEASE REPLY ME ON MY EMAIL [protected]@GMAIL.COM

• Ra
      7th of Aug, 2010

Bottling is done automatically by machines and at no point does the product come in the hands of any human until after it is sealed.

• Ak
      9th of Aug, 2010

ALRIGHT THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION

• He
      17th of Sep, 2010
    Coca - Cola - This is frustrating and a waste of money
    Coca-Cola

I have accumulated 11000 points and wanted to redeem the points this evening and then find that none of the items that I want is available. This is frustrating and a waste of money.

• Mi
      22nd of Sep, 2010

I purchased some coke it was so flat and I want a my money back that's all I want.

• Mi
      22nd of Sep, 2010

flat coke want refund

• Ri
      24th of Sep, 2010
    Coca - Cola - Does not taste like the real thing
    coca-cola.com

Bought 2 x 2L Coca Cola with the Gold cap. was The only bottles in the fridges. taste awfull, gass goes out very quickly. Wasted my money on Coca Cola. Been drinking it for more than twenty years but this is disgusting. Could', nt you come up with something better this time. Gross!!!

30th of Sep, 2010
    Coca - Cola - Please stop spamming me
    coca-cola.com

I have unsubscribed yet you still spam me. When I try unsubscribe again I get a message saying I am already unsubscribed. If I am unsubscribed, why am I still receiving spam? Please stop with the spam.

• Za
      17th of Oct, 2010
    Coca - Cola - int'l mobile draw uk
    zaffer kareemi
    300 SOUTH MOTINALA NEAR URDU PRIMARY SCHOOL
    jabalpur
    Phone: 9713669944

SIR I HAVE GOT AN SMS THAT UR MOBILE NUMBER HAS BEEN AWARDED 450, 000 POUNDS IN ONGOING COCA-COLA INT'L MOBILE DRAW UK
    SO KINDLY GIVE MY PRIZE

19th of Nov, 2010
    Coca - Cola - we need ur product
    Cafe Amsterdam
    India

we have applied for ur product and had a talk wid the distributor, area manager, regarding the refrigerator but they are not providing us now.And replying to own a refrigerator and den u sell our products.Our company does not provides refrigerator nowadays so will u be able to help us hence...

• Po
      19th of Nov, 2010

Do you mean a vending machine? Because they don't suppy refrigerators for not cost use.