Coca Cola Rewards Program / rewards product

United States Review updated:

I purchased a magazine twice on Mycokerewards.com When I purcased the first one in Jan -Feb it told me to follow a bunch of prompts and I had no idea of what they were talking about.Just recently I re-ordered the magazine (second Time) although I had problems I called Coka-Cola and a very nice woman helped me and my second purchase was accepted.When we finished she said give me about 5 days and I will get your digital code for the first purchase .Today I heard from Coke but they sent me the code for the second purchase I cannot re-use that number.Please try to get the code for my first purchase.

Te
Apr 4, 2014

Comments

17th of Jun, 2011
    Coca Cola Rewards Program - Keeping rewards on to use points when the timeline has ended
    Coca Cola
    mycokerewards.com

Today, 6/16/11, I entered codes in the cokes rewards program and spent them on two prizes, a camcorder and a washer and dryer. I found this out after spending the points and looking at my summary and saw the two sweepstakes ended on 5/31/11, yet Coca-Cola has still got them as eligible and took my points towards winning these products.