Club Mahindra / Cheating

1 India Review updated:

In spite of being a Club Mahindra member for over 10 years, I feel cheated because I am never able to book a reservation at destination of my choice even if I plan over 2 months in advance. Most of the times even if a member provides 3 - 4 choices to their reservation department, the answer is - ' sorry, we are full'. Whether a member is of premium red category or white season category, it is immaterial. Paying for a memberships in lakhs and then annual maintainence fees in thousand of rupees every year, Club Mahindra is simply fooling gullible people!

Ma

Comments

• Cl
      4th of Dec, 2010

Dear Mr. Malik,

Thank you for voicing out your concerns through this forum.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you had to face. May I request you to kindly assist me with your membership details. You can send across the same to my email - indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com and I will ensure to revert to you at the earliest.

Regards
    Indira
    Member Relations
    Mahindra Holidays

• Pa
      15th of Mar, 2013

Dear Client,

We provide consultancy on “Refund of Club Mahindra Membership Amount”

We will help & guide you to get back your Membership Amount.

M/s. Parmar Legalism
    Advocates, Consultants & Trademark Attorney
    Contact: 9892016032
    Email id: parmarlegalism@yahoo.com
    Maharashtra, Mumbai
    India.

• Sh
      18th of Apr, 2013

I completely agree with this... it is almost like they have more members than rooms available... or else they rent out their rooms to non-members, so that members just can't get a booking at any time. The link up with RCI is a farce as they expect you to sign over a week before they allow you to even access the information on whether there are rooms available and you then have to use them within a few months or you will lose the week.

This whole thing has been a real farce and a complete waste of our time and money...

PLEASE DON"T BUY A MEMBERSHIP IF YOU HAVEN"T DONE SO YET... !!