Clicksmart.com / unscrupulous business practices

Bor-John LLC
I too have been involved in a battle with this rip off company and their nasty beligerent customer representatives. I have notified my credit card company (Amex) and they have not helped at all. I have not received ONE lead in over three months and all that I am told is that they only promised to refer unique leads to a website that they provided where I have absolutely no access to these so called leads. Well these leads are not so unique, I have not received one call or e-mail in all of this time. Where are the government agencies that are supposed to protect us against these culprits. Contractors we must unite and put and end to this company's unscrupulous business practices.

A  21st of Apr, 2009 by
I also was mislead and am now telling them they are not getting a dime from me anymore. If they want to fight it out in court lets go. They lie and milead you off the tape and tape you without the promises they tell you off tape. They told me I would recieve at least 45-50 calls each month and that I would have 500 new user that would come to my site. They make it sound you will have 500 new user that go to your website. After you agree to the terms on tape is when you find out the real truth. They twist everything and then say something different on tape. Thats when they get ya. After I asked about the 45-50 calls I never got they said that they have proof that they never said that. Of coures they do that was said before they taped me. They just fail to mention that on tape. If someone wants to take them to court i'm in.

A  28th of Apr, 2009 by