CleverBridge / refund
Latest bbb chicago decision letter... paid for by the business community. very hard to believe that this decison is based on neutrality as ms de courtenay would like one to accept.
Next step... local media! what does everyone else think?
Dear mr. grant:
Thank you for contacting the bbb regarding your complaint against cleverbridge, inc. we appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concerns.
As you may not be aware, the bbb’s value to the business community is based on our neutrality. the purpose of the bbb system is not to act as an advocate for businesses or customers, but to act as a mutually trusted intermediary to resolve disputes, to open communication, and to provide information on ethical business practices. the bbb is neutral and therefore does not take sides in a dispute. the bbb works to promote an ethical marketplace and tries to seek a mutually satisfactory resolution in disputes between businesses and customers. businesses and customers both have rights and responsibilities in the marketplace.
In your e-mail you asked how nita virghes arrived at her decision to close your complaint as administratively resolved. when a bbb receives a complaint, we present the complaint to the business and request its assistance in resolving the dispute with the customer. we give the business an opportunity to present their side of the story and address a consumer’s allegations. the complaint handler reviews all the information submitted by both parties and bases their decision on the information in accordance with national policies and guidelines.
Based on our review of all the information submitted by you and the company therefore, we have determined the case was processed appropriately as it appears the business made a reasonable effort to resolve the dispute by issuing a full refund to you, which you stated is your desired resolution.
While we are unable to assist you further regarding your complaint, we thank you for giving us an opportunity to be of service to you.
Maria de courtenay | director of operations
Email: [protected]@chicago. bbb.org
Www.bbb.org | start with trust
Bbb of chicago & northern illinois
330 n. wabash ave., suite 2006
Chicago, il 60611
More CleverBridge Complaints & Reviews
- cleverbridge.com - unauthorized bank withdrawal 
- www.cleverbridge.net Koeln DE - unauthorised charge 
- CleverBridge - unathorized charge 
- Cleverbridge Ag Koeln - unauthorized purchase 
- Cbi Cleverbridge Inc - putting a charge on my credit card 
- Cleverbridge.net Koeln - cleverbridge.net koeln false charging me 
- CleverBridge - cbi*malwarebytes 111976864
- Systweak / Cleverbridge Deu - unrecognised credit card charge 
- Cleverbridges - unauthorized charges to my banking
- Cleverbridge Ag Koeln - charge on american express2/23/12 $29. 95 twice and I do not remember purchasing anything