Cleverbridge Ag / unauthorized charge on credit card

OH, United States Review updated:

On 4/28/12 your company charged my credit card for 14.97. Other than your name, no other identifying information for the charge was available.

I would like to know what company and what purchase was made.

I see that you've already had complaints of this sort in the past. It would be helpful to the customers to avoid having this confusion in the future.

I look forward to to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Les Russell
[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

• Cl
      29th of Apr, 2012

Dear Customer,

cleverbridge is the e-commerce partner for a number of online businesses and therefore our name appears on credit card statements in place of the company from whom you purchased the product. Please note that without more significant information we cannot locate any orders that have been placed in our system at this time. At this point we kindly ask that you contact us in order for us to locate any orders in our system and assist you with your inquiry.

You may access our contact info at:

Sincerely,
    cleverbridge Customer Support Team

• Me
      15th of Jan, 2014

I have noted a debit for $65.58 off my American Express Credit card, which I did not authorise. There is also a $1.29 international transfer fee 276 debit, off the same card. (date 14 November 2013).
    I did not authorise this purchase.
    Please can you assist me in recovering my funds (or putting me in touch with the correct authorities).