Cleary Building Corp. / Poor communication, difficult to work with
I had a building built by Cleary Building Corp, based in Verona WI; I used their Lake Geneva Office. In short, the building was 6 weeks LATE to begin the build and they misjudged the soil and asked for 25% more for the difficult soil. I paid for some of that. The crew was wrapping up on a very cold Christmas Eve, and once spring came, and I had paid for the building, I asked for a couple of small corrections due to poor workmanship. The building had 3 small problems, and its been 8 weeks, and they have not yet been able to replace one panel.
They also subcontracted the concrete, and were unclear on what I paid for with that contractor. He installed a lower strength concrete, and 6 weeks later, they are still not dealing with me to adjust the price of the material.
The building is fine, communication was very poor, and I would not use them again. The most shocking for a large company is the organization of the lake Geneva office and Brad Zenner's promises are unbelievable. In the 9 months I've had to deal with him, he has not been able to keep his work, despite his claim to be the decision maker.
More Cleary Building Corp. Complaints & Reviews
- Cleary Building Corp. - Buyers Beware of Cleary Buildings 
- Cleary Building Corp. - Substandard building design & construction 
- Cleary Building Corp. - Horrible service, not finishing job, on and on
- Cleary Building Corp. - Not what I paid for
- Cleary Building Corp. - Poor service, no coffee, long lines while workers outside smoking..
- Cleary Building Corporation - Cleary building corp. 
- [Resolved] Cleary Building Corp. - My job has been pushed back and horrible customer service 
- Cleary Building Corp. - Pole shed construction time and extra cost 
- Cleary Building Corp. - Install Date Keeps Getting Bumped Back 
- Cleary Building Corp. - Service