Clear Breeze Solutions / wrong full charges

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-383-7748

When i was phoned at my home in july/08. I was told that they would be finding me the lowest interest rates. To combine all my credit cards two one card that they would be sending me. Now I just recevied a bill for over $700.00 to my other credit card. I have not recived anything from the people that had called themselves My ex banker. Not Cleaer breeze solutions, who is that any way. I've heard of my ex banker but not this company "Clear Breezr Solutions". I have enough bills already, not to pay for something that does nothing but take my hard earned money.

Comments

• Ta
      1st of Aug, 2008

in the same boat. what should we do...gotta do something!!!

• Sp
      12th of Aug, 2008

I did receive a call too. Sounded interesting. Decided that if they could reduce interest rates it would be worth it. I completed a profile on line with my credit card information. A consultant followed up with me and made the calls directly to my credit card companies with me on the line. They were able to reduce 2 of my cards by 1%. I believe I could've done the same thing without paying Clear Breeze $800. If they could've reduced several of my cards then the $800 would've been a wash. I asked a lot of questions and found them to be of a credible nature. Given the opportunity again, I would just handle this myself.

• Cm
      14th of Aug, 2008

Same thing happened to me. Called my credit card company and put in a dispute. They wanted me to attempt to contact Clear Breeze which I did. The one gal I talked to got really beligerent with me, told me I had a contract, told me someone would call me back and hung up on me. No one hangs up on me. Called back and talked to some guy who also told me I had a contract etc. and could not cancel. Informed my credit card company. They attmpted to contact Clear Breeze and got no response so they reversed the charge. After the credit card company had reversed the charge, Clear Breeze finally credited my account. It takes a little time but it is definitely worth it to get this charge off your card.

• Go
      16th of Sep, 2008

I was taken also. I was promised $4000.00 reduced from my credi t card. I have tried to get this company to refund my money. They flat out refused to do so. I am having this charge disputed with my credit card. I hope that I am able to get this charge removed from my account. They have not saved me anything. They just added $990.00 to my current debt. They also stated that they have a recording of me giving them the ok to place the charge on my account and would distroy my relationship with my credit card company that I have been a customer with them for over 15 years. I will never, ever talk to another telemarketer again. This is a hard lesson but one that I will tell others not to fall for such a line of bull.

• Ga
      17th of Sep, 2008

disputed with my card company also...$990. they removed it, but 6 months later they put the charge back on. clearbreeze disputed the chargeback with supporting documentation. I've filed a complaint with the atlanta, ga BBB. please file a complaint with www.bbb.org
    i've also filed complaints with our states attorney generals office and with the fcc for violation of the do not call registry.
    I hope all will follow the same to get their attention on this matter.

Good luck, and thanks.

• Su
      5th of Nov, 2008

i recieved the same call. i signed up with the company also. I think they acomplished what they said they would do for me. i mean, my rates didnt get lowered over night, it took several attempts. but the point is they really do keep calling your banks back. as for what the previous writers have stated, you can do lots of things by yourself but we dont. why? becasue we need help/support. example: you can defend yourself in court, but most ppl get a lawyer. not becasue they CANT do it themselves but becasue they want someone who has experience. i think they did what they said they would do. and it has helped my family get our finances stabalized.

• El
      25th of Feb, 2009
    Clear Breeze Solutions - they are a scam company

I was told they could get me lower interest rates, long story short all I get was a folder full of crap and charged $990.00 is it at all possible to get my money back

• Mn
      30th of Mar, 2009

I too was taken. If anyone can point us in any directions, it would be appreciated.

Also, their website has been taken down. My advice is avoid at any cost

• La
      11th of Feb, 2010

Same thing happend here I also contacted the Atlanta BBB and so far I'm still paying for the charge. Did anyone get the $990 reversed to their credit card