Clear Breeze Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Clear Breeze SolutionsFraudulent charges

I was contacted in May of 2008 with an opportunity to take 'first steps towards financial freedom'. The telephone caller offered ways to save me a minimum of $4000 with an accelerated payment schedule and promised reduced interest rates on my outstanding credit debt. The cost would be $900 on my highest debt holding card, and then they would contact credit companies to reduce rates and work out payments over a 4 year period or less. This initial fee was arranged and paid within the weekend.

I submitted material, but heard nothing from the company after we filed the initial forms (indicating credit companies and debts). After making one phone call in late summer, early fall, someone arranged to call me and negotiate with several credit card companies. In calling Discover, we found that I was already at a lower interest rate and merely adjusted the amount that I could put to the card. He then proceeded to arrange an American Express new card for me, but asked me to lie about my income level so I could get a better interest rate. I didn't, and hence didn't get the AmEx better rate.

Since that phone call, I have had nothing change on my online report with ClearBreeze, and have not been able to contact them by phone. The BBB has not had any success, either.

I would like my money back, but certainly want to warn others of this rip-off credit consolidation scheme.

• Co
      ColleenCC Aug 06, 2020

I don't know if you'll ever see my response, but if you do, something similar happened to me with Clear Breeze Solutions. I've looked for lawsuits against them, but haven't found any. I'm wondering if all of us who've been ripped off could file a class action lawsuit. If you get his please contact me at [protected]@peoplepc.com.

Sincerely,
      Colleen Carlyle

Clear Breeze Solutionsmis-information

I was initially led to believe that I was speaking to my credit card co. They then got my credit card info, saying I was eligible to have my interest rates lowered becaus I pay all my bills on time. I asked if this would cost me anything and was told "no". They are paid by the credit card companys. I was very unsure of this and discussed it with my children's father right as I hung up. He said to call back and cancel. I did so immediately, but was told they had no cancelation policy. I quickly called my credit card and was told they had already charged my card, $990. I was told it was not fraud because I gave them the credit card number.

Clear Breeze SolutionsFradulant Charges

Clear Breeze Solutions called my grandfather on 9/23/08 with a "lower your interest rate" offer on his bank of america credit card. He has excellent credit already and they told him "we did not get your name from a phone book, we got it from bank of america". How scary is that? Obviously, they got his account info from Bank of America, because they told him what his balance was. They had someone on the line that was supposed to be from bank of america, told him what his current balance was, and promised him that they could lower it his balance by 2, 100 if he would authorize them to charge 990.00 to his credit card immediately. Of course, trusting them, he did.

The next day, he called them (after thinking if it's too good to be true - it PROBABLY IS) and told them he didn't want their services, to void any previous agreements. They said they would send him out a packet of info and he told them he wouldn't be signing and returning anything, he didn't want it!

He called Bank of America, they said they had never heard of the person (Paula) that was supposed to be on the line from Bank of America. They gave him a phone number to report fraud. He called Clear Breeze Solutions, explaining that he was on to them and that Bank of America told him they weren't affiliated with their company and once again told them he DID NOT WANT THEIR SERVICES!

I (granddaugher) called Clear Breeze Solutions today, 10-30-08 and tried to explain that he cancelled the agreement the day after THEY CALLED HIM. The representative Laola, told me that he authorized it and she could play me the tape. She also said that if I tried to despute it with the credit card company that they would just call them and they'd play them the recorded authorization and the client would LOSE! I told her that he wasn't disputing that he originally agreed to the authorization, the point was that he followed the 3 day right to recission law and he needed a refund. She argued (of course) with me and said that they didn't have a CANCELLATION POLICY, she would have a supervisor Mark Sherman to call me back. He hasn't as of yet. I told her it was wrong to solicite a senior citizen on a fixed income. She said, "he sounds like he's of clear mind to me".

I will be calling them back tomorrow, but this company is a joke. Anyone who is thinking about signing up with them - reconsider. I am sure there are other companies out there who will be able to help you. Companies like this give legit ones a bad name.

• Go
          Got Taken Nov 06, 2008

This company will give back your money if you fight for it. CALL< CALL<CALL this company all day long. Get Mark Sherman on the phone. Ask for James Schoenholz. These people are only out there to take your money. They are not going to help anyone except themselves to your money. SCAM SCAM AND SCAM> I big lesson learned and alot of wasted time to get them to refund your money, don't give up keep at it and you will get your money back. I did and I'm glad. I will never take the word of anyone over the phone again.

Jane Koster Nov 06, 2008

This company called me at home...promised me a savings of not less than $4000.00 on my credit cards...by lowering my interest rates...for this service they billed my credit card for $1895.00...they also told me I would receive a $500.00 gasoline card and other gifts. I haven't received any such gifts. Now, they were the only ones that I have ever given my credit card information to...and I have never used that credit card to purchase anything. This all took place 10/17/08...on 11/01/08...my credit card was used to pay two utility bills...total of $634.15 in GA. The same State this company is located. I live in Kansas. I called my credit card company...they are investigating the 2 utility bills charged to my account...I also called Clear Breeze told them about the charges to my account...I told them I wasn't returning any information about my credit cards...that I didn't trust them...and I wanted them to refund my $1895.00...so far all I get is the run around. I really can't afford to lose that much money.

John Gosswein Jan 26, 2009

I, too, had a $900 + charge for services that would supposedly reduce my credit card debt by $4000. When someone finally did call me to help arrange the reductions in interest (and that call came after I sent several e-mails asking when something would happen), he did nothing more than connect me with the credit card companies and ask me to ask for reductions in interest. Then he invited me to make fraudulent claims about my income to American Express in order to gain a cheaper rate card.
          Now I am trying to contact the company and can't get connected by internet, and phone lines have 'service operators are currently busy'.

Clear Breeze Solutionswrong full charges

When i was phoned at my home in july/08. I was told that they would be finding me the lowest interest rates. To combine all my credit cards two one card that they would be sending me. Now I just recevied a bill for over $700.00 to my other credit card. I have not recived anything from the people that had called themselves My ex banker. Not Cleaer breeze solutions, who is that any way. I've heard of my ex banker but not this company "Clear Breezr Solutions". I have enough bills already, not to pay for something that does nothing but take my hard earned money.

• Ta
            tammy Aug 01, 2008

in the same boat. what should we do...gotta do something!!!

• Sp
            Sprey S Aug 12, 2008

I did receive a call too. Sounded interesting. Decided that if they could reduce interest rates it would be worth it. I completed a profile on line with my credit card information. A consultant followed up with me and made the calls directly to my credit card companies with me on the line. They were able to reduce 2 of my cards by 1%. I believe I could've done the same thing without paying Clear Breeze $800. If they could've reduced several of my cards then the $800 would've been a wash. I asked a lot of questions and found them to be of a credible nature. Given the opportunity again, I would just handle this myself.

• Cm
            cmchris509 Aug 14, 2008

Same thing happened to me. Called my credit card company and put in a dispute. They wanted me to attempt to contact Clear Breeze which I did. The one gal I talked to got really beligerent with me, told me I had a contract, told me someone would call me back and hung up on me. No one hangs up on me. Called back and talked to some guy who also told me I had a contract etc. and could not cancel. Informed my credit card company. They attmpted to contact Clear Breeze and got no response so they reversed the charge. After the credit card company had reversed the charge, Clear Breeze finally credited my account. It takes a little time but it is definitely worth it to get this charge off your card.

• Go
            got taken Sep 16, 2008

I was taken also. I was promised $4000.00 reduced from my credi t card. I have tried to get this company to refund my money. They flat out refused to do so. I am having this charge disputed with my credit card. I hope that I am able to get this charge removed from my account. They have not saved me anything. They just added $990.00 to my current debt. They also stated that they have a recording of me giving them the ok to place the charge on my account and would distroy my relationship with my credit card company that I have been a customer with them for over 15 years. I will never, ever talk to another telemarketer again. This is a hard lesson but one that I will tell others not to fall for such a line of bull.

• Ga
            gary Sep 17, 2008

disputed with my card company also...$990. they removed it, but 6 months later they put the charge back on. clearbreeze disputed the chargeback with supporting documentation. I've filed a complaint with the atlanta, ga BBB. please file a complaint with www.bbb.org
            i've also filed complaints with our states attorney generals office and with the fcc for violation of the do not call registry.
            I hope all will follow the same to get their attention on this matter.

Good luck, and thanks.

• Su
            susanna Nov 05, 2008

i recieved the same call. i signed up with the company also. I think they acomplished what they said they would do for me. i mean, my rates didnt get lowered over night, it took several attempts. but the point is they really do keep calling your banks back. as for what the previous writers have stated, you can do lots of things by yourself but we dont. why? becasue we need help/support. example: you can defend yourself in court, but most ppl get a lawyer. not becasue they CANT do it themselves but becasue they want someone who has experience. i think they did what they said they would do. and it has helped my family get our finances stabalized.

• El
            Ellen Kaplan Feb 25, 2009

I was told they could get me lower interest rates, long story short all I get was a folder full of crap and charged $990.00 is it at all possible to get my money back

• Mn
            MNSportsGeek Mar 30, 2009

I too was taken. If anyone can point us in any directions, it would be appreciated.

Also, their website has been taken down. My advice is avoid at any cost

• La
            La Tonia Feb 11, 2010

Same thing happend here I also contacted the Atlanta BBB and so far I'm still paying for the charge. Did anyone get the $990 reversed to their credit card

Clear Breeze Solutions — Unauthorized charges

Hope everyone enjoys this, its quite interesting. Sitting at my desk going through paperwork and bills, i...