Cleanse Total Diet/ Salt Lake City, Utah United States / Cleanse total diet/unauthorized credit card charges

1 Salt Lake City, UT, US Review updated:

I ordered a pot as a trial for postage only but they have continued to send product and debit my card, I want it to stop. I returned one pot to no avail. This product does not do what it claims and has been continually sent to me for months and months. please please stop. I even cancelled my credit card.
I cant find info anywhere on the internet to find this company . They even changed their company withdraw info as shown below
HELPDESKFDE.COM INTERNET 12 Oct 16
CUSTOMERHCARE.COM INTERNET 23 Sep 16
Ref. #[protected] 130.65 DR

Be
Nov 01, 2016

Comments

• Si
      Mar 07, 2017

I found today you withdraw a money from my bank and I did not know about it only I claim a free cleans total diet and I pay $3.00 something for post to my address put you keep senting how do I trust you

• Be
      Jul 04, 2017

Today you took money out of my account and I have not ordered anything off you, so you need to put my money back or legal actions willl be taken?

• Pa
      Jul 29, 2017

I have the same problem. I do not want this product, and so far, have been unable to contact the Company.
    Money has also been withdrawn from my Bank Account without my permission or approval.

• Gl
      Oct 03, 2017

I also have tried to stop this company from withdrawing money from my credit card to no avail. How can you contact this company and sort it out?
    This is a total rip off and I feel totally frustrated for falling for such a con!

• Da
      Dec 05, 2017

On 3 Dec 2017, my Credit Card was debited $131.00 by CUSTOMERHCARE.COM INTERNET CY.
    The only explanation could be that this company was chasing a payment for a Bottle of Health Supplements which I had returned within the specified timeframe and have the receipt to prove it . Mind You $131.00 is an exorbitant price to pay. As Iive in Australia, I don't receive the product until about 6 or 7 later which severely cuts into the testing / trial period.
    My Name is David S Scott. My address is 4/15 Oxenham Circuit, Gordon, ACT, Australia 4906.
    My EMail address is [protected]@gmail.com.
    Your assistance in getting my money returned would be much appreciated.

• Po
      Dec 16, 2017

I know someone who bought from a group under the Helpdeskfde.com label, and they won't stop.
    Changing your card number will not help either, as they have some way of debiting the account even if the card number is changed.
    Best is DO NOT ever buy any slim diets online, buy from a local chemist if you have to, or from the supermarket.
    All these slim diets shakes you buy online, will charge you a lot, and there is not a way to stop them.
    Best is not to contact them at all, not even to try it out.
    They are all scams, not this website, but all these online slim diet shake companies.
    You will LOOSE more than you gain.
    They seem to have found out this person I know of bank (Aust) code and account number, as they changed their card number, but the debit didn't stop.
    The only thing this person does now, is to have a very low balance, less than USD$50 so these companies can't direct debit, esp if its a debit visa/debit mastercard.

• Et
      Jun 24, 2018

How do you stop the payment