[Resolved] Classic Parade / luxury car hire

06/12/17 Car Hire from Classic Parade.co.uk
Andrew Brown Mobile +[protected]
Contact number on web site : [protected]

SCAM! FRAUD! BE AWARE!
Andrew Brown is a scam, he took our deposit for car hire and not refunding it.
Car was not delivered as agreed, car was in unacceptable condition with technical faults.
Complain made ASAP no response no money back no deposit back.
After done some researches online, there is a lot of stories about Andrew Brown from Prestige Car Club (it same people 100 %) who work under same fraud scheme, please have a read. You will be lucky if you have his dirty and faulty cars delivered to you!!! Andrew is now keep threatening us about putting our reviews online and asking to take it off, then he will refund our money, no way! We need to tell innocent people like us, not to be a another victim of this SCAM!!! We have all e-mails, photos, SMS to prove.
Police is involved already. DO NOT TOUCH THIS COMPANY!!!

• Resolution statement

• Classic Parade Customer Care's Response, Jan 02, 2018

Good moring Olga,

Many thanks for your review.

Classic Parade nor any of our partner companies are associated with (Prestige Car Club) (prestigecarclub.co.uk) (Prestige Car Club Limited) or any of it's subsidiaries or the names you have mentioned above in any way what so ever.

If you have any outstanding issues with Prestige Car Club, we suggest that you contact them directly, this is the phone number we have found for them during a Google Search 0207 971 7250.

In the mean time we would greatly appreciate it if you remove this inacurate information which you have posted on our review platform.

Please feel free to give us a call on our details below if you require any further infirmation on the credentials fo Classic Parade.

I hope that I have been of help in shedding some light on this matter.

Thanks,
    Alex
    Supercar Hire Team
    www.ClassicParade.co.uk
    0: +44(0) 333 355 3595
    e: rent@classicparade.co.uk
    a: 86-90 Paul Street London

Good afternoon Olga,

Many thanks for your review, and sorry to hear about your experience with Classic Parade.

We believe that reviews give us an opportunity to continuously look at our service and how to best improve the small detail to ultimately improve our service to you.

As discussed via email and on our last phone call this afternoon 19/12/2017, we do not offer full refunds based on vehicles arriving marginally late, as discussed and as per our terms and conditions, vehicles being moving assets are subject road traffic conditions.

Our new 2017 Range Rover Autobiography was running 30 mins late, and you asked us to change route and deliver it to London Heathrow Airport, and we did so and we did so at no extra cost, we also insured your personal vehicle and stored it at our base for you free of charge.

The reason why it has taken 12 hours later than agreed to respond to your complaint is because your initial letter was 3 pages long and held several requests including a full refund, free vehicle, and added compensation, so our Director spent time looking at your request in detail, just to see what we can and can not offer in response.

As discussed, we have generated you a £500.00 voucher for future use, however we can not offer a full refund alongside compensation and an exra free vehicle as the vehicle in question is a brand new 2017 Range Rover with one very small scuff on the driver side alloy.

We also extended your hire date by one full day at no extra cost in compensation for the above. We feel that we have acted in a fair, honest and best practice manner.

Yours sincerely,
    Alex

Ja
Dec 30, 2017

More Classic Parade Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Lu
      15th of Jun, 2018

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!
    This company are very sketchy.
    I made an enquiry online, they took my money for a rental, and deposit of £2000. Hours before the vehicle is due to turn up, I receive and email, to advise there is an issue with the car, and they will no longer be able to rent this to me. This is not my issue, as I have worked in car rental for 6+ years, I am aware, that sometimes these issues to come up, and there really isnt to much you can do. My issue is, they did not have the courtsey to at least call me to advise of this. In his email, he has asked for my bank details to refund the monies I have paid. I emailed back with my bank details, as this vehicle is needed for a wedding, asking for an immediate refund, as we will need to book another car elsewhere. This shouldnt be an issue, as they expect their customers to transfer money immediately, they should be able to do the same. I have no been calling Andrew for approximately 3 hours and have had no reply. This deeply saddens me, due to the fact that I am now £3200 out of pocket, and do not now have the money to rent another vehicle to drive a bride to their wedding tomorrow.

It seems as though the 1* reveiws on this page are correct. They just appear to be making interest on our money sat in their bank accounts.

Avoid at all costs.