[Resolved] Classic Parade / luxury car hire

06/12/17 Car Hire from Classic Parade.co.uk
Andrew Brown Mobile +[protected]
Contact number on web site : [protected]

SCAM! FRAUD! BE AWARE!
Andrew Brown is a scam, he took our deposit for car hire and not refunding it.
Car was not delivered as agreed, car was in unacceptable condition with technical faults.
Complain made ASAP no response no money back no deposit back.
After done some researches online, there is a lot of stories about Andrew Brown from Prestige Car Club (it same people 100 %) who work under same fraud scheme, please have a read. You will be lucky if you have his dirty and faulty cars delivered to you!!! Andrew is now keep threatening us about putting our reviews online and asking to take it off, then he will refund our money, no way! We need to tell innocent people like us, not to be a another victim of this SCAM!!! We have all e-mails, photos, SMS to prove.
Police is involved already. DO NOT TOUCH THIS COMPANY!!!

• Resolution statement

• Classic Parade Customer Care's Response, Oct 13, 2018

Hi Joe, Hi Caeny,

Hope you are off to great weekends.

Many thanks for the feedback, it is very much appreciated.

We have set in place measures to ensure that our delivery drivers are communicating better with customers on the day of delivery. The challenges that we face are mainly traffic related conditions.

Please do feel free to give me a ring if you would like to talk things through.

Andy

• Classic Parade Customer Care's Response, Oct 15, 2018

Dear Caeny,

Your review surprises us as you received the vehicle free of charge as we gave you a full refund of the hire fee. You also damaged the vehicle and we refunded you the initial charge of £300.00.

You essentially received £2500.00 worth of vehicle including delivery / collection.

A thank you will be more appropriate.

Andy

Good moring Olga,

Many thanks for your review.

Classic Parade nor any of our partner companies are associated with (Prestige Car Club) (prestigecarclub.co.uk) (Prestige Car Club Limited) or any of it's subsidiaries or the names you have mentioned above in any way what so ever.

If you have any outstanding issues with Prestige Car Club, we suggest that you contact them directly, this is the phone number we have found for them during a Google Search 0207 971 7250.

In the mean time we would greatly appreciate it if you remove this inacurate information which you have posted on our review platform.

Please feel free to give us a call on our details below if you require any further infirmation on the credentials fo Classic Parade.

I hope that I have been of help in shedding some light on this matter.

Alex
    Supercar Hire Team
    www.ClassicParade.co.uk
    0: +44(0) 333 355 3595
    e: rent@classicparade.co.uk
    a: 86-90 Paul Street London

Good afternoon Olga,

Many thanks for your review, and sorry to hear about your experience with Classic Parade.

We believe that reviews give us an opportunity to continuously look at our service and how to best improve the small detail to ultimately improve our service to you.

As discussed via email and on our last phone call this afternoon 19/12/2017, we do not offer full refunds based on vehicles arriving marginally late, as discussed and as per our terms and conditions, vehicles being moving assets are subject road traffic conditions.

Our new 2017 Range Rover Autobiography was running 30 mins late, and you asked us to change route and deliver it to London Heathrow Airport, and we did so and we did so at no extra cost, we also insured your personal vehicle and stored it at our base for you free of charge.

The reason why it has taken 12 hours later than agreed to respond to your complaint is because your initial letter was 3 pages long and held several requests including a full refund, free vehicle, and added compensation, so our Director spent time looking at your request in detail, just to see what we can and can not offer in response.

As discussed, we have generated you a £500.00 voucher for future use, however we can not offer a full refund alongside compensation and an exra free vehicle as the vehicle in question is a brand new 2017 Range Rover with one very small scuff on the driver side alloy.

We also extended your hire date by one full day at no extra cost in compensation for the above. We feel that we have acted in a fair, honest and best practice manner.

Yours sincerely,
    Alex

• Classic Parade Customer Care's Response, Oct 16, 2018

Olga from Amigo Jet is a very manipulative woman and to be honest a complete piss taker! She received a full refund for her hire which resulted her receiving a free car. This is because she decided to take matters to the money claims court because she simply wasn't happy with the service. My partner's thought by offering the full refund he would be able to settle things but Olga was not satisfied despite her receiving all her money back plus a free hire in a Range Rover. How often do we receive bad customer service but you don't take every business owner to court for something so petty...?! Olga is just a horrible woman and I would advise anyone against doing any business with Amigo Jet which involves this woman.

Many
    A

Many
    Ashman

Hello Victor,

We know you are Olga's husband and you are using several names to discredit our brand.

Below is the response we have given to all 20 reviews you and Olga have written.

Hi Olga,

We wonder why you are using the names Maria Brown, James03, Victor03, victim78, and SKK2018 and several other aliases?? - We know this because you have posted identical multiple defamatory and malicious posts across several review platforms.

Your malicious and defamatory words on your latest post are because we have chosen to expose your black mail attempts and expose your real name / company name in kind.

These reviews are currently under investigation by Google, and our Lawyers are also starting action against you.

• Classic Parade Customer Care's Response, Oct 22, 2018

We are confused as to the purpose of Complaints Board.

As an example. Surely if the service received from Classic Parade was very bad, Olga also known as James03 and several other aliases should be clicking 5 stars as it is designed for complaints only, but she has clicked 1 star for all of her reviews. Does this mean that Classic Parade is very good on the bad scale? Complaints Board is a floored model as it does not create a fair environment for fair reviews based on their very name. Essentially all visitors will be prompted to write bad reviews even if they received a fair service.

Complaints Board appears to be a spam website used predominantly for advertising and the hook is "complaints" to bring people in to write bad reviews which spread quick and only helps Complaints Board gain more traffic for their SEO/ Online Marketing Purposes. This website should be shut down. Try reviewing Complaints Board on other websites and see what comes up - its absolutely shocking!

Classic Parade has thousands of clients happy with our vehicles and service, and several have recommended close friends and family and they too have nothing but good things to say about Classic Parade.

We always endeavour to provide a high quality service at good value.

Many thanks,
    Tom

Hi Gina,

Thank you for your review.

Tom

Hi Gina,

Many thanks for your review!

Classic Parade

• Classic Parade Customer Care's Response, Nov 01, 2018

Hi Olga from Amigo Jet,

We wonder why you are using the names Tom Brown, Maria Brown, David Brown, James03, Mark Cohen and several other aliases?? - We know this because you have posted multiple identical defamatory and malicious posts across several review platforms using the same poor grammar.

Your malicious and defamatory post are because we have chosen to expose your black mail attempts and expose your real name / company name in kind.

These reviews are currently under investigation by Google, and our Lawyers are also starting legal action against you. you have also been reported to the Metropolitan Police.

Tom.

• AmigoJet Customer Care's Response, Nov 01, 2018

Response from Amigo Jet :

Dear Tom, Andrew Brown, Alex

I will be posting my true reviews on all possible platforms to stop other innocent people been victims of Classic Parade .I am glad to see that you have reaction on our comments, must be business is not doing that well .
    All your positive reviews are fake and untrue and it clearly visible and not working anymore for you .

• Classic Parade Customer Care's Response, Nov 04, 2018

Hello Victor,

Hi Olga,

Please report these people to the Police if you have been victims.

• Classic Parade Customer Care's Response, Nov 05, 2018

Surely if the service received from Classic Parade was very bad, Olga also known as James03 and several other aliases should be clicking 5 stars as it is designed for complaints only, but she has clicked 1 star for all of her reviews. Does this mean that Classic Parade is very good on the bad scale? Complaints Board is a floored model as it does not create a fair environment for fair reviews based on their very name...

Ja
Dec 30, 2017

Comments

• Lu
      15th of Jun, 2018

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!
    This company are very sketchy.
    I made an enquiry online, they took my money for a rental, and deposit of £2000. Hours before the vehicle is due to turn up, I receive and email, to advise there is an issue with the car, and they will no longer be able to rent this to me. This is not my issue, as I have worked in car rental for 6+ years, I am aware, that sometimes these issues to come up, and there really isnt to much you can do. My issue is, they did not have the courtsey to at least call me to advise of this. In his email, he has asked for my bank details to refund the monies I have paid. I emailed back with my bank details, as this vehicle is needed for a wedding, asking for an immediate refund, as we will need to book another car elsewhere. This shouldnt be an issue, as they expect their customers to transfer money immediately, they should be able to do the same. I have no been calling Andrew for approximately 3 hours and have had no reply. This deeply saddens me, due to the fact that I am now £3200 out of pocket, and do not now have the money to rent another vehicle to drive a bride to their wedding tomorrow.

It seems as though the 1* reveiws on this page are correct. They just appear to be making interest on our money sat in their bank accounts.

Avoid at all costs.

8th of Oct, 2018

This same thing happened to me hours before my wedding I was meant to have a Lamborghini turn up but that had “problems” so they wanted to send an r8 instead but wanted more money which didn’t make sense in the end because they had me over a barrel I had to except s ferrari a red one instead of a white Lamborghini and had to pay more money for it and more deposit with not enough mileage to allow me to get to the wedding nor did it have the full tank of fuel I was promised it was also deliverered 4 hours late which made us late for everything Andrew was great nice and polite on the build up to the big day then all of a sudden he changes to not caring because he has your money and pretty much over a barrel unless your prepared to not have the wow factor on your big day. Please everyone avoid this guy and company at all costs it does not do what it says on the tin complete let down and rip off!!!

• Ca
      12th of Oct, 2018

@Joe preston They also absolutely ruined my wedding day. Car did not turn up for surprising the groom. The driver lied about his whereabouts and turned up 2 and a half hours late, photographer, videographer and all groomsmen all messed about and a very upset bride. Extension of rental period offered and then retracted. Refund offered and accepted but had to fight for it for 2 weeks and then they kept some of the security deposit saying we had damaged the vehicle, 10 days after it had been returned. So many issues I don't even have time to type them but this company should be shut down. Absolute disgrace.

12th of Oct, 2018

@Caeny Yeah sounds about the same as us the driver kept saying he will be here in 15mins. Then he turned up about an hour later. Absolute joke of a company. Again stay away.

• Sk
      19th of Oct, 2018

@Joe preston This compant is not legitimate. Andrew Brown is a middleman that earns a living from providing cars given to him from suppiers. The company has astonishing fake reviews its unreal but sadly innocent people for the BS.

• Vi
      20th of Oct, 2018

@Caeny We are collecting all victims evidence to stop this people trading, please report to Fraud Action team online or call them with reference Classic Parade

• Cl
      23rd of Oct, 2018

@SKK2018 Hi Olga from Amigo Jet,

We wonder why you are using the names Tom Brown, Maria Brown, James03, Mark Cohen and several other aliases?? - We know this because you have posted multiple identical defamatory and malicious posts across several review platforms using the same poor grammar.

Tom.

• Mr
      24th of Oct, 2018

@Joe preston We have cross hired millions of pounds worth of super and prestige vehicles with Classic Parade for over 10 years - They have never skipped a beat with payments and refunding security deposits to customers.

Shame on Amigo Jet and its owners Olga Sevcuka and her husband Vadym Shevchuk who are responsible for writing 95% this [censored] using several names.

You should be sent back home to Romania fo rthis kind of behaviour.

This website is disgusting and it attracts disgusting people.

• Ti
      29th of Oct, 2018

@Joe preston completely delighted I with the rental service here. I was a bit concerned by some comments, it all all went to plean. I rented an Aston Martin Vanquish as a late present for my wife's birthday and had delivered. Great service with delivery and pickup at London Heathrow, deposit was returned 48 hours later. 100% happy and would totally recommend. Thank you.

• Vi
      20th of Oct, 2018

We only manage to get our money back after court case was ordered and as well as car never arrived . Now Classic Parade posting fake negative reviews about my company. We have report them to Fraud Team for investigation . They use to trade under Prestige Car Club .

• Gi
      22nd of Oct, 2018

Classic Parade seem to be doing very well for themselves - they are a thorough and solid company. I am shocked by these bad reviews as I have been a loyal customer for many years and have never encountered these sort of issues that are being posted on here. Its a shame that Olga and her husband have nothing better to be doing with their time than writing reoccurring bad reviews on Classic Parade using different accounts and names. Sad and pathetic...

• Aj
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Classic Parade - The Service
    Shoreditch London
    United Kingdom
    classicparade.co.uk

We received an excellent service from Mo at Classic Parade over the weekend.

My wife and I had a trip to the Cotswolds in the Bentley Continental GTC.

Excellent service and excellent car in general.

Recommended.

• Mi
      23rd of Oct, 2018

We enjoyed the excellent service provided by Tom at classic parade. I have just Googled Olga Sevcuka and her husband Vadym Shevchuk, and they have all kinds of fraudulent information written about them. Look at their Google reviews under Amigo Jet.

These are very angry people hell bent on destroying Classic Parades immaculate online reputation. They should be locked up.

We are among many happy customers here to support classic parade.

• Mr
      24th of Oct, 2018

You should be sent back home to Romania fo rthis kind of behaviour.

This website is disgusting and it attracts disgusting people.

• Aj
      4th of Nov, 2018

Brilliant car delivered on time in superb condition and incredibly clean. I would recommend this company again and again. Andrew went above and beyond to meet our needs and expectations. Truly royal experience. Thank to you all!!