Clairol / nice n easy permanent hair colourant
I have been using Clairol Nice n Easy for over nine years, and always the same or similar colour in the 5 range. I bought some a couple of weeks ago and noticed it said "new and improved". I am angry and disappointed for the following reasons..
1. The colour was not "medium brown" (it was almost black!)
2. No shine whatsoever- totally flat and dull
3. It washed out after two washes!!
I would like an explanation, and a refund at the very least. I now have to search for a different product from another company which is a huge shame.
Updated by Ellen Mair Jones, Apr 08, 2018
I hope i get a response from clairol!!!
More Clairol Complaints & Reviews
- Clairol Nice'n Easy Foam - Unpredicatable results 
- Clairol - Mis-leading customers 
- Clairol - hair color 
- Clairol Inc - Awful experience 
- Clairol - Nice'n Easy 
- Clairol - nice n easy permanent hair colour
- Clairol - nice'n easy 9a light ash blonde
- Clairol - nice and easy 7c 
- Clairol/Nice n Easy - Hair oily
- Clairol - Product failure