CitylinerDangerous Driving

Yesterday while I was driving to PJ via the Federal Highway, there was a slight slowing down in traffic near the Kota Darul Ehsan (EPF). Suddenly when I looked in the rear view mirror, I saw this Cityliner bus heading towards my car at a very fast speed, and overtook my car narrowly avoiding an accident. I was driving on the slow lane, and there are no reason whatsoever for the bus driver to be driving that fast in such traffic condition. My family was in the car, and I am badly shaken from this incident.

I wish that the government to do something about these reckless bus drivers.

Comments

Jan 20, 2014

There was a bus driver. His driving routine is from Banting to KL town every morning between 5, 30 to 5.45am. I noticed him for quite sometime eversince I took bus to work. From what I can gather, besides driving fast for no reason, he did not stop exactly at the bus stop to pick up passengers, sometimes not even stop though the passengers given the sign. Which means he select the passenger and bus stop whenever he likes. There was once that he shouted at me for giving him some cents. He scolded me because he said that he do not want syilings. My bus fare is RM 5.80 and definitely I will be giving him 80 cents. If I gave RM6 I doubt that he shall gave me back the remaining 20 cents. I heard some passengers complaint about him but not in front of him. At the beginning, I thought that it is a small matter and maybe he will change. But it seems like he is actually becomimg worst. I think the bus company should take proper action against his working attitude before things getting worst later. We would like to be treated equally as
    passengers and not the driver can do whatever he wants to us just because he is driving the bus. Please mend this situation before things become ugly.

• Iv
      May 02, 2014

I want to go to banting from dengkil.
    I was waiting the bus from 9:40 to11:10 but it still not arrive!!!
    I am very angry and disappoint to cityliner.

Same for the cityliner from banting to putra central.
    My friends and I was waiting for the bus driver to depart.
    But he said he want to eat first. He take 30 minute to have his lunch.After this, he was chatting with other bus drivers!!!
    The bus should be almost 1:30 departed, but they delayed to 2:45!!!

I wish they can mind their behavior and be responsible so the passengers will not suffer.

• Pr
      Feb 04, 2015

Hi I am facing a lot of issue and I will like this to be taken attention by your company.
    -I will never get my change if my destination cost is 1.50 and if I give 2.00 I will never get my 0.50.The money will be need to give to the driver hand.The Driver are so rude.When we ask for our balance they will always say IF YOU HAVE THE EXACTLY CHANG YOU GIVE OTHERWISE THERE IS NO BALANCE EVEN FOR rm10.00.
    -There is no on time bus and its depend on the driver always if there is a driver available he will come and we have to wait in front of the RHB for more than 3 hours sometimes for the bus to arrive.There is no confatable placed for ladies or old mans to sit and wait for the driver who just park the bus at RHB and closed the bus door and go for DRINK and EAT and the nearby restaurant. It.It will take up to how long they want to chit chat with their friends over there and even in rain we have non choice we have to be patients.

Jun 28, 2015

I want to go to Port Dickson from Serembanl.
    I was waiting the bus from 5:30pm to 06:30pm but it still not arrive!!!Before that i also waiting 2:30pm to 5:00pm also not arrive.
    I am very angry and disappoint to cityliner.

• Ka
      Aug 17, 2015

I'm here complain about bas timing. The uncle always too slowly and scold at customer however when the bus stop he always take money and dunno go where smoke or what doing for almost 20minit. Everyone waiting him in or outside the bus . It's didn't take serious on his job . I'm waiting for almost a hour to siting the bus . Normally the bus just take 30 minutes round the Klang but it's too slow. I just can said you guys company need take action . Jusco bukit raja bus

• Em
      Jan 09, 2017

On our departure out of Uitenhage Eastern Cape this morning [protected] we came upon cattle on the road and slowed down. One of your cityliner busses also departing from Uitenhage to Port Elizabeth came speeding by and we had nowhere to go except slam brakes and try to avoid the cattle. The bus had aa trailer on as well. Can you please sort your driver out and give me some feedback. This happened just after 7:00 between Uitenhage and Despatch. En route to PE. Trailer had GP registration and doing 120 in 80 zone.