CitiMortgageunfair late charges

Citimortage is a company of bloodsuckers. Lost my job and asked for help through modification, etc. and they refused to help. They keep charging late fees on top of the already assessed late fees. I am paying what I can and have trimmed every part of my budget to make payments to them. i need to stay in my house for sake of 3 kids but they are not helping! I am not asking to be excused from paying mortgage, just give me 6-12 months to get back on my feet. I should really just go and shoot the place up but I don't have money for bullets because I owe so much in late fees. I hope all the rich folks at Citimortgage are enjoying their millions while the working class shovels their ###. Have a nice day!

Comments

• Ll
      Dec 10, 2010

I know exactly what you are going thru. My husband was diagnosed with a progressive lung disease in March. He no longer can work, in which he was employed for 30 years. Because of this unexpected illness, we ran out of our savings in August. We wanted to withdraw from his 401K for mortgage payments, to hold us over until we could get SS disability. I needed a letter from Citi, with the amount we owed to send to 401K to prove hardship but they refused. Instead, they tacked on late fees for 3 months and then started foreclosure proceedings. We have the money in 401K but they refuse to tell us the amount we owe. Instead, now there is attorney, legal, foreclosure, insp, late and misc fees tacked on. I call everyday to resolve this and they end up disconnecting me. This company should be shut down. They are a scam! Although we cannot afford an attorney, I will do everything possible to see this scam company thru.