Citifinancial Retail Services / Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation
CitiFinancial Retail Services
On 6/2/07 I set up automatic payment to Citifinancial through 5/3 bank's bill pay service. Prior due dates had been the 6th of the month so I set up scheduled payments to be sent 72 hours prior, the 3rd of each month. Unfortunately 8/3/07 was on a Saturday and 9/3/07 was Labor Day. Hence the payments weren't processed until 8/7 and 9/7 respectively. Therefore I was charged two months late fees inn addition to finance charges on the account. The customer service rep instructed me to fax a complaint, which I did, and the decision was upheld. When I called back, they (broken English speaking gentleman named Romeo) refused to give me the name/address of someone I should contact for additional dispute stating the decision was final. I have excellent credit and they're jeopardizing my reputation. I see here there are several additional issues similar to mine. This is obviously this is a repeated circumstance someone of higher management needs to recognize.
More Citifinancial Retail Services Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- Citifinancial - Trying to pay my auto payment 
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan
- CitiFinancial Servicing - release of ohio auto title 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - noc not received
- CitiFinancial Servicing - mortgage release