Citifinancial Mortgage / Never trust their words
Citifinancial (Westgate Plaza, Westfield, MA) is a lender who used deceptive practices with me on my mortgage. They sneakily switched my mortgage rate from fixed to adjustable!, and did away with my 'Agreed Rate Reduction Rider'.
I took out a mortgage with Citi financial in April, 2004. It was for a FIXED INTEREST RATE, also there was to be a Rate REDUCTION after two years of good payments.
In October, 2004, I asked to increase the Mortgage AMOUNT by five thousand dollars, KEEPING the SAME TERMS.
Shelly, from Citifinancial said she would do that, and that eveything would REMAIN The SAME! Well, She switched my rate from FIXED to Adjustable, and got rid of the rate reduction all together. I did not notice the changes as I signed for the new amount (I fooolishly took her word). Now, two years later, Instead of my interest rate going down as origionally promised, it will go way up costing me thousands of extra dollars over the 30 year loan. I think this is deceiptful business practice.
More Citifinancial Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to locate the correct branch of citifinancial
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan