Citifinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd. / Fraudulent service offered

India Review updated:

Reference Number: [protected].
On 12-Mar-2008, I paid Rs.3, 309.00, Receipt Number: 1078901. The amount was full and final settlement against a loan taken to buy a Refrigerator.
Your Executive Mr. Sharma assured me that the Post Dated Cheques will be delivered within a few days o my residence address. Instead of returning it was produced in the month of March and April which is cleared from my account, causing me a lot of inconvenience.
When I called the Helpline they were very rude while answering my query and I was asked to directly go to the Malad west branch where I had made the cash payment to collect the excess cash which was collected by Citifinancial.
After this conversation I was out of station for some personal work and returned after a month and a half.
Approached your Malad west branch but the service that I have received is pathetic.
A Lady at the reception was very ill mannered.
I entered the office and there was no one at the reception and later this lady came from inside and asked one of her colleagues about my presence in the office. And the other lady answered in hindi "Abhi Aaya Hai" The receptionist asked "Kyo Aaya Hai"? She replied "Mujhe Nahin Pata".
Looking towards me that Lady asked in a very harsh voice, "Kya Chahiye"? I replied in English, "Refund". She said "Teen din se hamare systems down hai aur pata nahin kab tak down rahenga, aap apna ID proof de do, Hum aapko aapka jo bhi refund cheque hoga aapke address pe bhijwa denge". I asked if I could approach someone else for my refund. The Lady replied, "Jahan bhi Citifinancial office ho waha jaiye" I asked for the nearest location and she started making faces on me and sounded ridiculous. Murmuringly she answered “Kandivali, Amboli jahan marji ho waha jaiye”. She meant, that I must go anywhere I like but leave her office rightaway.
I walked out of the branch receiving unbelievable service.
I request you to please solve this issue and return me my money which you have taken and used for several months despite of paying the balance by cash. I am very unhappy by the kind of service that your company and your staff provide. So in the future I would not like to do any business with your company and would like you to return my money by cash or cheque within 2 days or else I will lodge a police complaint against your company and your staff for such a horrible service.
Also, please give customer service training to your staff as they are helping your company to loose genuine customers.

Comments

• Ra
      18th of Jun, 2008

RAHUL .R. CHINCHOLAR
    1248, NORTH KASBA,
    NR, OLD VITTHAL TEMPLE
    SOLAPUR (MH) 413007
    MO- 9422463694, 9421044094

TO
    CREDIT MANEGER
    CITIFINANCIAL CONSUMER FINANCE INDIA LTD.
    DELHI

SUB:-REGARDING THIRD TOPUP OF PERSNAL LOAN

SIR;

I HAVE BEEN CALLED FOR THE THIRD TIME TOPUP ON 20TH MAY2008 BY MISS. MANALI FROM SOLAPUR(MH) BRANCH. SAME DAY I HAVE FULLFILLED ALL THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE SAME.
    I AM CONTINOUSLY TOUCH WITH THOSE WHO ARE
    HANDLLING MY CASE., NAMELY MISS MANALI, MISS SHWETA, AND
    MR.VERMA (BRANCH MANEGER)
    ACCORDING TO MR.VERMA HE HAS TRIED HIS LEVEL BEST FOR MY TOPUP OF LOAN.

I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT YOU FOLLOWING POINTS:-

1) CITI. FIN. HAS INVITED ME FOR THE THIRD TOPUP
    2) AT TIME OF SECOND TOPUP EXCESS PAYMENT OF RS 325/- IS GIVEN TO ME. FOR THAT YOUR RECOVERY OFFICER HAS COME TO MY OFFICE FOR RECOVERY. I WENT TO SOLAPUR BR. OFFICE FOR VERIFICATION AND NOTICE THE FACT THAT BY ADJECTING FIRST LOAN THE AMOUNT GIVEN TO ME IS RS 325/- IS EXCESS.( ALL THESE CALCULATION IS DONE BY CITI. FIN. NOT BY ME )
    THEN I HAVE DONE CASH PAYMENT
    3) AFTER SECOND TOPUP TWO EMI CHEQUES WERE PRESENTED AT THE BANK ON SAME DAY (ONE CHEQUE OF BEFORE TOPUP & AFTER TOPUP) THIS HAPPENS TWICE, EVEN THIS IS NOT MY MISTAKE.
    4) I HAVE MAINTAINED GOOD TRACK RECORD SINCE LAST FOUR YEARS WITH CITI FIN.

EXACTLY I NOT GETTING THE FACT THAT WHERE I DONE WRONG.
    PLEASE KINDLY COSIDER THE CASE

SOLAPUR (MH) 413007
    MO- 9422463694, 9421044094

TO
    CREDIT MANEGER
    CITIFINANCIAL CONSUMER FINANCE INDIA LTD.
    DELHI

SUB:-REGARDING THIRD TOPUP OF PERSNAL LOAN

SIR;

I AM CONTINOUSLY TOUCH WITH THOSE WHO ARE
    HANDLLING MY CASE., NAMELY MISS MANALI, MISS SHWETA, AND
    MR.VERMA (BRANCH MANEGER)
    ACCORDING TO MR.VERMA HE HAS TRIED HIS LEVEL BEST FOR MY TOPUP OF LOAN.

I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT YOU FOLLOWING POINTS:-

1) CITI. FIN. HAS INVITED ME FOR THE THIRD TOPUP
    THEN I HAVE DONE CASH PAYMENT
    4) I HAVE MAINTAINED GOOD TRACK RECORD SINCE LAST FOUR YEARS WITH CITI FIN.

EXACTLY I NOT GETTING THE FACT THAT WHERE I DONE WRONG.
    PLEASE KINDLY COSIDER THE CASE
    THANKING YOU

RAHUL CHINCHOLKAR

• Su
      6th of Jul, 2008

THESE FOREIGN TIE UP INVESTMENT CROOKS AND FRAUDS SHOULD BE PUNISHED AND KICKED OUT OF THE COUNTRY _CITY FINANCIAL IS REALLY PAINFUL __SO ALSO ANOTHER NBFA _INDIA BULLS _LTD _ THEY CAN BE CALLED AS INDIA PIGS rather

• Pr
      6th of Aug, 2008

R/Sir,
    New referance no.15365149/HL(July 08) in place of old referance no.6052520/HL for renewed loan amt. rs9.0lakh.
    As I Prashant deore got the new referance no. I got the letter from Ms. Arti Rohatagi(advt.) for arbitration at Delhi.
    What I do? pleas specify.

• Pk