Citi Morgage / bankruptcy and customer service department acct#[protected]-8

1 Hagerstown, MD, United States

On Nov 2, 2016 I requested a payoff I was told it would take 7-10 days and would be mailed to me . On day 7 Nov 9th 2016 I contacted them and the person I spoke with told me She could fax it to my lawyer in 2 business days I said fine. But then she asked what date did I want the payoff for, which sent up a redflag for me because if the payoff had already been requested she would have already known the answer to the question. 11/11/16 Today I contacted my lawyers office to see if they received the fax from CITI they said no.. I called CITI I spoke with 6 different people person1- ID#RW97847 customer service who had me explain my problem only to tell me she couldn't help me so I asked to speak with a supervisor- Georgia in the escalation dept again explained she said she would send a message to the Bankruptcy Department and she put me on hold when she returned to the phone she said she couldn't get in touch with ID#KT62561 she said but she did speak with her supervisor and they were also trying to get contact with her. I asked could someone call me back when they knew when the payoff would be sent. I was told no because they were allowed to make outbound call. I asked how could I find out when the payoff would go out she never gave me an answer. I asked for the Bankruptcy department phone number866-613-5636 I spoke with ID#ME03670 again explained the problems I asked to speak with a supervisor she transferred me ID#NH282449 who was also in the escalation dept. I explained to her that I had already spoken to someone in her department, I explained to her what had gone on sine 11/2 she put me on hold for about 15 minutes came back and told me she reached ID#KT62561 in the bankruptcy department who said it would take 7 business days to get me the payoff, I asked seven days from when she said from the date of the request. I said the original request was 11/2/16 she said no from 11/9/16. I told her this is unacceptable since I made the request on 1/2/16 . She said she understood but the person who make the original request didn't do it correctly. I said so I have to suffer for that person mistake. She said there was nothing she could do. As a result of CITI's mistake my bankruptcy is now being delayed and may cost me hundreds of dollars to refile.
All I want is the payoff amount I requested on 11/2/16 before 11/21/16 when I was told I would receive it.

PLEASE PLEASE NEVER USE CITI MORTGAGE THEY ARE LIARS!

Ch