Circle K / the manager and the staff

Mobile, AL, US Review updated:

I never made a complaint, i'm sure this will not even be acknowledged. I've never had to before. I have been shopping at circle k for the last 3-4 years. I used to love going to this one right by my house. I do not know what has happened to this store but I will not ever return!!! I honestly don't think these is a manager. There is a girl that stands in the front and says she is the manager but she is the rudes lady I have ever met, and i've never seen this location look as bad as it does now. I'm assuming this is a new crew. I loved going getting my fresh coffee seeing this girl smiling & always speaking to everyone!! Now these is always a line, these employees look so mad, & they move extreamly slow. Again the store is disgusting! They will not make coffee, wipe the counters, & there are never any cups!!! This store has recently went down hill fast!! They can't have a manager, because there is no way a store could look like this. The employees act as if they don't want you in there. Not to mention, this one cashier smacked her lips at me. I was buying a pack of cigs & the customer behind me told me it's a better deal to buy 2, so I asked for another one & she got heated!! I'm glad the customer behind me told me! As I was leaving, she still said nothing to me, but I heard her telling the lady that her manager isn't training her correctly, & she is sick of working alone. Why can't someone step in & clean this store & these employees attitudes?? Back in my day, people were thankful to have jobs. She made me very uncomfortable!!!

Fa
Mar 09, 2017

Comments

•   Mar 09, 2017

Put on your big girl panties and get over yourself. Is she is working alone that may explain the condition of the store.