Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority [CMHA] / inspection

1 Cincinnati, OH, United States

Hello im a current voucher holder and have been on section 8 awhile now. On aug 22nd i called in a complaint because me and my children had no hot water and my hot water tank busted and basement was flooded and i also had a big rat in my basement... The inspector showed up on aug 22 he really didnt care whats was going on. So he looked and seen everything that need to be fix he wrote it up but didn't put in that we had no hot water. Some me and my children have been here for 6weeks with all these issues and no help from cmha at all. But come to find out that the lanlord and inspector are friends. That's why he did care and that's why me and my kids have been with out water for 6weeks... Because. If he would of wrote it up than the lanlord would of had to fix the issues within 24hrs. This system is so wrong the ones who are supposed to held us are against use. Sad but true. But the fact that me and my 5 children ages 15, 9, 5, 3&1 have been without hot water and a messed up hot water tank is a problem... Im going to file as many complaints as i can on the cincinnati section 8 program. Someone needs to be fired this is not fair.

El