[Resolved] CIMB Bank / credit card

Jalan Raja Laut, Malaysia

Recently, my direct access credit card was changed to a cimb card. Because of this, I got a new number, and my monthly standing instruction failed to pull through.

No message, email or even phone call was given to me to notify about my previous direct access being discontinued.

I even went through an annoyingly painstaking process to provide you guys with my australian phone number. Because of your incompetency, not only was I being charged for late payment, due to the failed standing instruction (Rm 74.13) , but, there is also a possibility of my record being tarnished.

If this is the service, why bother continuing?

Please... I mean, please... Be more responsible and dilligent.

Sincerely,
Disgruntled and frustrated long-termed cimb client,

Fyi,

Previous number: [removed]
Current number : [removed]

• Resolution statement

Recently, my Direct Access credit card was changed to a CIMB card. Because of this, I got a new number, and my monthly Standing Instruction failed to pull through.

No message, email or even phone call was given to me to notify about my previous Direct Access being discontinued.

I even went through an annoyingly painstaking process to provide you guys with my Australian phone number. Because of your incompetency, not only was I being charged for late payment, due to the failed standing instruction(RM 74.13), but, there is also a possibility of my record being tarnished.

If this is the service, why bother continuing?

Please...I mean, please...be more responsible and dilligent.

Disgruntled and frustrated long-termed CIMB client,

• Updated by Hajra6168, Jan 11, 2017

If this is the service, why bother continuing?

Please...I mean, please...be more responsible and dilligent.

Disgruntled and frustrated long-termed CIMB client,