CIMB Bank / bad attitude and service

Apr 23, 2015
Phone: 0182800748
My name is Ang Bee Yen. I feel really unhappy and disappointed with the service from CIMB Bank at Bandar Puteri today. I got scam from a guy which stole the money RM1, 000 from my CIMB debit card and RM1, 500 from my Public Bank debit card two days ago, I had report the police immediately at the eveinng 5, 58pm but I not able to submit the police report to bank due to the working time daily. Today 24/4/2015 10.05am, I arrive CIMB Bank at Bandar Puteri today and wish to submit my police report to Ms Hidayah. I approach the counter for the first time, there is another staff told me she is engage and ask me to wait at the seat. After waiting for 5 minutes, although I can see Ms Hidayah is preparing some document behind but I think she suppose to assist me first and continue with her job. I approach the another counter for second time, and standing at the counter since at the moment the bank is only few people, she did not react to my request and continue with her job include playing with her hair and make her shirt neat and continue ignore me ( not even greet me or ask me to wait for 5 minutes, is totally ignore ). After waiting for 10 minutes, I choose to leave, because there is no reason for a customer to wait more than 10 minutes when she is not engage with another customer. After I leave CIMB and go to Public to submit Police report as well, the bank is full until there is many customer is standing and wait, but when I approach the counter, the officer Ms. Tan immediately come out from office without letting me to wait for single minute. This is the service difference compare to CIMB and Public Bank.

CIMB Bank Logo CIMB Bank