Cici's Pizza / rude

Knightdale, NC, United States Review updated:

Completley rude!!! I asked for a pizza to be made bc when I went in, all the pizza was old and dry looking, plus I didnt like the selection. I asked for pepperoni, sausage and bacon, the man told me he had pretty much the same thing coming out in a few seconds, so I waited. This pizza included ham... I dont like ham on my pizza, but I picked it off anyways but the pizza still had the ham flavor. I asked if they were bringing out any cheese sticks. The man said we dont make cheese sticks! I know they do bc it was always my favorite part of the buffet! Then a couple came in and asked for a specific pizza and pure got a lil number on their table and brought to them. Thats the service that I shouldve recieved as well!!! Its not even all about the food, the man was snobby and rude. If he doesnt like his job, he should work else where!!!

Comments

• Je
      18th of Sep, 2009

I DONT KNOW WHO GETS THIS COMPLAINT, I'M HOPEING CICIS BUISNESS OFFICE. MYSELF AND MY MOTHER HAD VISITED CICIS QUITE ABIT AND HAVE HAD GREAT TIMES MANY OF THOSE VISITS. HOWEVER THERE IS A MANAGER BY THE FIRST NAME OF ERIC WHO HAS EMBARASSED THE BOTH OF US, BY MAKING COMMENTS ON HOW MANY TIMES WE WALKED UP TO THE BUFFET, LIKE WHERE ARE YOU PUTTING IT ALL, OR I WOULD NOT HAVE BELIEVED IT IF I HAD'NT SEEN IT. I'M NOT A PETTITE WOMAN AND AND MOTHER IS NOT EITHER. ALTHOUGH I CAN HANDLE SUCH COMMMENTS IT DID OFFEND ME AND MAKES ME LEARY ABOUT GOING BACK. I DID TELL THE OTHER MANAGER ABOUT THIS ISSUE, HE WAS MORE THAN KIND AND GAVE ME AN AMAIL ADDRESS TO LODGE A FULL COMPLAINT, HOWEVER I COULD NOT GET THE SITE TO COME UP. THIS IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS ( [protected]@gmail.com ) I WOULD LIKE TO BE CONTACTED IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. T.J.

23rd of Jul, 2010

I could not find a place to compliment the Cicis we visit. We go to the one in Tampa Florida at 56th and Fowler. The managers are Kurt and Jason and we are very happy with the friendlyness of all the workers and williungness to help us. I know it is not just because we are senior ciizens, because we hear them be friendly with everyone who comes in and everyone who leaves. We would recommend this Cicis to anyone. Mrs Christina Marley. [protected]@aol.com

• Id
      6th of Apr, 2012

you shouldn't go there anymore