CIC Triple Advantage Credit Report / Credit card charges without permission

I contacted Green Dot Credit Card Company regarding charges on my card and was informed that the charges were from CIC Triple Advantage. I immediately contacted CIC @ [protected] and was informed I would be receiving a credit of around $25.00 and the service would be cancelled immediately. My credit card is reloadable so after putting $200.00 on it last week I discover that $24.00 has been charged again to my credit card. I am Sick and tired of these charges being taken off my credit card without my authorization. I have once again written to Green Dot regarding authorization!!!

Comments

• Re
      1st of May, 2007
    Cic Triple Advantage Credit Report - Unauthorized charge to credit card

I was charged 12.95 for a "free" credit report. The web site failed and I was not even allowed to print the report.

• Th
      4th of May, 2007

This complaint is for CIC Triple Advantage

They keep charging your credit card the amount they deem appropriate and they don't contact you in order to do this! I find this criminal...they have no right! They are suppose to alert you when there is a change in your report. THEY DID NOT but my monthly bll more than doubled still again with NO notification!! Is there laws against these practices or is this just a sound-off article??

• Te
      7th of Jan, 2008

I have been on the phone with a rep for Credit Expert and she is litery arguing with me to not cancel. I asked her over and over just please cancel, cuase I didn't ask them to take money off my card. They charge my card without my permission. Please just use freeannualcreditreport.com to get your credit report. I advise no one to use this.

26th of Feb, 2008

They have now started billing my credit card for the 12.95 and had 2 billed in a month....THIS IS REDICULOUS!!!!

• Sh
      20th of Mar, 2008

I am also being charged for the service that I never requested and am having trouble getting it to cancel. How can I make this stop I am getting charged every month for a service that I do not want.

24th of Mar, 2008

I just got off the phone with a terrible customer service representative named Whitney and her manager Judy. I asked Whitney to contact Judy 10 times and she refused. I asked for the information regarding the owner of the organization and she only told me Experian Consumer Direct. I asked her for the address and she said we were in the South. I really hope this conversation was being recorded because she attibutes very poor customer service representation. I asked for Judy once more and Whitney said that Judy was too busy to talk to me. This is terrible for a customer service rep to inform a customer. I did not authorize a charge of $14.95 and they charged my card. After 30 minutes of arguing with Whitney, she finally let me speak to Judy. Judy informed me to contact the person that charged my card and get my money back from them. I told her that this was not my transaction and I want my money back and she refused. She gave me some other information that was not cooperative with what Whitney said. The call ended at 9:14am on 3/24/08. Judy gave me the address of Consumer Info/CRG P O Box 19729 Irvine, CA 92623. This company is very uncooperative and frauduently charging people's credit cards. Could someone please help me to retrieve my funds back because I did not authorize this charge.

• Gr
      20th of Apr, 2008

I do not want to be charged for this service anymore.

• Da
      1st of Jul, 2008

I never signed up for this report and have been charged $14.95 for two months to my credit card.

• A
      6th of Aug, 2008

I actually just got off the phone with cic triple advantage and they are a SCAM! I definately urge anyone not to do FREECREDITREPORT.COM. They do not say anything about cancelling your membership once you get into your credit report. The initial page where you put in your credit card is the only place that says anything about being charged and to cancel in 7 days. They do not offer you any more information nor a phone number to call and cancel. This is absolutely ridiculous and I have learned from my own mistake. Don't let yourself be scammed into this website!

• Ga
      6th of Aug, 2008

you guys need to contact your credit card company and file A CHARGE BACK. there's no sense arguing with these ###s. They are paid to talk you out of canceling.

• Sh
      7th of Aug, 2008

This is a company that took $14.95 out of my account for each member of my family. Two sons, father and myself. To return your money each person, that answers the phone give you something different. My money will be returned in seven day, the next one 7-10 days. Today 7-14 days. They took this out of my account on July 23, 2008, my money has not been returned as of today August 7, 2008. Do not give them any of your credit card information, they are frauds about taking money for this out of your account.

Beware Not Worth IT!!! Pass this by!!!

16th of Aug, 2008
    Cic Triple Advantage Credit Report - Unauthorized $14.95 charge on account
    CIC Triple Advantage
    Illinois

I have notified cic triple advantage to refund my money on my credit card account, due to I not wanting it. I have notified my credit card company and tey told me to submit a complaint. It was posted to my account on 8/10/08. I believe the reference # is 877-4816825ga in the amount of $14.95. Please have this refunded as I have changed all my security codes online.

Marie Kernin.

• El
      23rd of Aug, 2008

please cancel any membership, i don't want to charge of my credit card anymore tahnksss

• Ro
      28th of Aug, 2008

I have been charged $14.95 from cic Triple Advantage for something I have not ordered. I will be contacting the Attorney General for the state of Washington and filing a complaint.

• Ro
      14th of Sep, 2008

i agree the charges 14.95 were charged to my credit card as well this is great i just love this misleading company for helping us keep an eye on our credit report for crooks like themselves real funny huh my card company will charge them back but just think of how much time we have to waste on this crap as i dont have it! its a good thing i had time to look close at my last statement