Chumba Casino / take out extra money and spoof your ip
I've played Chumba casino and over a two month period, they managed to take $100, 000 from my credit cards. I didn't play that much at all! I filed a complaint with PayPal only to be told that there were too many charges for me to dispute. I then found out that they somehow spoofed my IP address OR PayPal is lying to me. I guess that teaches me for not watching and writing down every single time I charged to this company!
I'm the second one this has happened to. What they do is, lets say you play $30 three times ($90 total). You get a confirmation email but you also get confirmation emails for $150, $150, $300 AFTER you have already played and went to bed. This is what happened over two months. I thought I was going crazy but I have found another person that had the exact same thing happen to them. Is there anybody else out there that has had this happen to them?
More Chumba Casino Complaints & Reviews
- Chumba Casino - total scam and rip off the draw you in then wont pay up 
- Chumba Casino - failure to provide payout services 
- Chumba Casino - the dark side of the dusk-moon faire 
- Chumba Casino - screening who wins and loses.. total fraud 
- Chumba Casino - won't credit account 
- Chumba Casino / VGW Holdings - payout
- Chumba Casino / VGW Holdings - there not paying winnings causing major drama
- Chumba Casino / VGW Holdings - non payment
- Chumba Casino / VGW Holdings - casino 
- Chumba Casino / VGW Holdings - purchase